Last Updated on
Cabal Times is a division of 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd.
Cabal Times was chosen as a convenient and easy to remember domain name for a specialized topic. While there is content on this website pertaining to actual “Cabal Activity,” this does not mean that all content on this website is about the “Cabal.” A lot of content is here only because it gets server space at this particular domain. And may in fact be related to the activities and profiles of decent citizens who see no evil. hear no evil, speak no evil and do no evil. Not because they are in any way, affiliated with the “Cabal.” For example, being featured on FOX News does not make you a red state Bush-voter. In the same way, people being discussed on on this website do not neccessarily become “Cabal operatives”
Thus, any content or discussion regarding a person, product, activity or event on Cabal Times does not in any way become associated with “The Cabal” or “Cabal Activity”.
Secondly, actual Cabal operatives are an elusive species. Which is why we need special websites like Cabal Times to discuss them. We cannot be expected to provide snapshots of them with their hand caught in the cookie jar, though we occassionally do so.
All material on this website is copyrighted to Cabal Times, All Rights Reserved. And all material on this website should be regarded as the property of Cabal Times, unless it is explicitly indicated that the material belongs to a third party, and is being reproduced under the Fair Dealing provision described above.
Some material on this website, authored and copyrighted by Cabal Times, is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Such a license only applies to the webpage/document where the license can be found, and does not apply to all materials on this website, or on other pages of the website. If such a license is not found in the webpage/document, the webpage/document should be regarded as unlicensed.
Such a license does not waive copyright. Please read the full terms of such licenses by clicking on their links.
In addition, it is important to regard the following, in addition to the licensing documentation provided by Creative Commons:
Please note that work licensed under a Creative Commons license may contain copyrighted material in the form of text and images, which are reproduced in accordance with the `Fair Dealing’ clause of the Copyright Act of Canada. The Creative Commons License in no way applies to such previously copyrighted material, and in no way affects their copyright status. Instances of such copyrighted material are reproduced in this work under the `Fair Dealing’ clause of the Copyright Act of Canada. And should be treated as exclusions to the Creative Commons License. And those reproducing the document/ webpage as a whole, or reproducing parts of the document/webpage containing such copyrighted material, should do so in accordance with the Copyright laws of their respective jurisdiction. It is the responsibility of the user/ publisher/ uploader to ensure that his or her reproduction of such previously copyrighted material contained on the webpage/document licensed under a Creative Commons license, is done in accordance with the Copyright law of his or her jurisdiction.
Any of these conditions may be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Please contact the author for commercial reproduction. Favorable terms will be readily granted.
Your fair use and other user rights are in no way affected by the above.
The materials comprising this website are provided as a service to its readers by 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. on an as-is and as-available basis. 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. does not make warranties of any kind, including but not limited to warranties for merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. You alone will assume all risk associated with using this website, including all risks to your computer or any other equipment. 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the material on this website. Neither does 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. make any commitment to update the information contained herein. Further, 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. cannot edit, control review for truth or accuracy, or screen for defamation or obscenity any content uploaded to this website. 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. cannot promptly remove any defamatory, obscene, inappropriate, unlawful or inaccurate content after transmission. If something genuinely objectionable is brought to our notice, 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. may look into the matter at our discretion.
Logging of Visitor Traffic
Cabal Times logs visitor traffic. Individually identifying information including but not limited to IP addresses, visit duration, visitor’s location, visitor’s browser, visitor’s operating system, visitor’s referring link, visitor’s browsing activity are collected for analysis of the website and to improve its design and usage. The information is stored temporarily, not permanently.
However, this information becomes property of Cabal Times. And Cabal Times, at its discretion, may publish such information related to the visitor on the World Wide Web. It may also pass such information to private investigators or law enforcement authorities at its discretion.
Liability Limitation / Disclaimer
3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. shall not in anyway be held responsible for the damages you incurred through the use of this website. Under no circumstances shall 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd., website administrators, editors, contributors, or any of their respective partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, associates or representatives be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential damages for lost revenues, lost profits, or otherwise, arising from or in connection with this website, the materials contained herein, or the Internet generally. We makes no, and expressly disclaims any, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the Website, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We make no, and expressly disclaim any, warranties, express or implied, regarding the correctness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and reliability of the text, graphics, links to other sites and any other items accessed from or via this Website or the Internet, or any other material. or that the services will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of viruses or other harmful components. If the jurisdiction does not allow the liability limitations described earlier, this website shall only be liable for the amount you paid to access this website.
You are allowed to use Cabal Times feeds, when provided, as long as you fulfill the following criteria:
- The feeds are used for personal use in RSS Readers.
- Ads are not removed from the feeds
- The feeds may not be spliced or redistributed by third party providers.
- No further content, including advertising or promotional content will be allowed to be added to the feeds.
- 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. reserves the right to object to your use of the feed and has the right to make you cease using the feed.
- 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. reserves the right to terminate without notice, the distribution of the feed.
- 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. also reserves the right to change the format of the feed.
- Please make sure the syndication is done in the spirit of “Fair Dealing” as described by the Canadian Copyright Act.
- Please do not remove any internal links in the site content.
- The site logo and URL should appear on each page displaying content.
- The format of text, headlines and information in the RSS Feed should not be modified.
- Please make sure the printing is done in the spirit of “Fair Dealing” as described by the Canadian Copyright Act.
- The site logo and URL must be shown prominently on each page printed.
Communications to Cabal Times
When you communicate to Cabal Times, you grant 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. in perpetuity, and exclusively, without compensation and notice, all rights you have in that communication. You grant us the exclusive right to duplicate, replicate, copy, disseminate, modify, edit, create derivative works, publish, disseminate, distribute, translate and store in a retrieval system. You waive all your moral rights to these communications as well as rights of confidentiality.
- Please do not post comments that are threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libellous material.
- Please do not intentionally make false or misleading comments.
- Please do not solicit services in the comment section.
- Please do not post material that infringes on copyright.
- Please do not post material that is sensitive or confidential, the posting of which will be considered a breach of law.
- 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. will not accept responsibility for information posted in comments.
- We will not remove a comment unless we find it to be a violation of our terms of service.
- We regard comments as public discussion. If a third party objects to them, we invite the third party to respond to them in the comments section. Please note that we may have to turn over personal information of the poster if pursuant to a legal process.
Links to External Websites
Cabal Times contains many links to external websites. Note that 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. cannot, under any circumstances, assume any responsibility for the content on these websites, neither can 3211721 Nova Scotia Ltd. assume any responsibility for any issues arising out of use of these websites.
Fair Dealing Notice
Every effort has been made in adhering to the Copyright Act of Canada, which also satisfies the requirements for the protection of copyrighted work under the Berne convention.
Copyrighted material reproduced on Cabal Times, whether text or pictures, has been thoroughly and meticulously scrutinized to make sure it falls within the `Fair Dealing’ clause of the Copyright Act of Canada.
The following consideration has been made when reproducing copyrighted text.
- All possible attribution and source information has been provided.
- Theories and intellectual effort of other individuals has been credited to them.
- The topic which provides context for reproduction is an issue of immediate and monumental importance.
- The purpose of reproduction is in accordance with the author’s right to investigate, research and discuss.
- The purpose of reproduction is in accordance with the author’s right to freedom of expression.
- Reproduction of copyrighted material has been undertaken only when it was necessary for the production of articles and advancement of the author’s point of view. And non-copyrighted material could not be found as a substitute.
- The amount of copyrighted text quoted is fairly moderate or even miniscule, when compared to the whole work.
- The quoting of the text does not adversely impact the prospects of the copyright holder and his or her authorized publisher.
- Those seeking to further reproduce such text can make reasonable judgement, based on the indications provided, that the text is copyrighted material. And they will have to reproduce it under the legal Copyright provisions of their respective jurisdiction.
The following considerations have been made when reproducing copyrighted images and illustrations.
- All possible attribution and source information has been provided. A © symbol has also been provided in the description, along with names and links to the copyright holder. When the original source/author and copyright information is not available, the source and copyright have been designated as NA (Not Available). This in no way abrogates the rights or ownership of the copyright holders. If the copyright holder informs us, we will certainly update the information.
- Reproduction of copyrighted material has been undertaken only when it was necessary for the production of content relevant to this website and the execution of its goals. And non-copyrighted material could not be found as a substitute.
- The purpose of reproduction is in accordance with the author’s right to freedom of expression.
- The purpose of using the image was solely to illustrate the object in question. And not in any way, to infringe upon the rights of the photographer. And in such cases, non-copyright or public domain images were not readily available.
- The images displayed are generally not high quality images. This will ensure that those seeking further reproduction of a particular image for purposes beyond `Fair Dealing’ will have to consult the author of the image.
- The usage of the image generally does not adversely impact the prospects of the copyright holder and his or her authorized publisher. This Fair Dealing Notice is © Cabal Times.
- The image in some cases may be a historically significant photo or the photo of a famous individual.
- The topic is an issue of immediate and monumental importance to the author and those concerned.
Notice on Parody Material
Some copyrighted material is displayed on this website for parody purposes. Such copyrighted material may include but may not be limited to Copyrighted and Registered brand names, typeset elements, logos and icons.
Whenever such a parody is made, it is clearly indicated that the purpose of reproduction is for satire, which satisfies the author’s right to free speech. It is clearly indicated that the elements used are copyrighted, and are only being reproduced for parody purposes.
Contacting us about supposed Copyright Violation
Please contact us via the email form listed in the Contact page if you believe you have come across a copyright violation on Cabal Times. We will only look into your request if you can prove that you are the original copyright holder. At some point, we may ask you to sign a document that says “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” You will be liable for damages such as costs and attorney fees if you materially misrepresent that material on Cabal Times violates your copyright. If you are not sure that the material violates your Copyright, please check with a lawyer specializing in Copyright.
Legal notices we receive will be sent to Chillingeffects.org for publication. We also reserve the right to publish the legal notice on our website.
Please wait for at least two weeks before we respond to you.