Was Osama for Real? And Was He Killed in 2001?
Last Updated on April 6, 2020 by Hamad Subani
ABSTRACT: Some sceptics believe Osama was not behind 9/11 and may have been framed. This article argues that Osama was in on the game since the beginning, and that the Bin Laden family might be members of the Global Elite. For the first time ever, this article also pieces together a theory that has been gaining traction in Pakistan since the assassination of Benazir Bhutto. That Osama was killed around December 2001 by a “rogue” MI-6 operative named Omar Saeed Shaikh, in an act of vigilantism . Sadly, Saeed did not get to claim the $25 million bounty on Osama’s head. Instead he got framed for the mysterious murder of reporter Daniel Pearl, who may have been preparing to publicize Saeed’s wondrous feat.
In the Islamic world, there are two commonly accepted views of Osama Bin Laden
- That he represents an extremist, fanatical aberration of Islam, and that he did carry out the terrorist attacks of 9/11, directly or indirectly.
That he was a naive jihadi who was framed for 9/11, on account of being at the wrong place and at the wrong time. And that his involvement in Afghanistan was merely an act of benevolence towards Muslims struggling against Soviet occupation.
The idea that Bin Laden may have continued his loyalty to the CIA after the jihad against the Soviets, and that he may have deliberately inserted himself in Afghanistan to provide cause for the subsequent War on Terrorism has not gained much traction. How could everyone be so wrong? Was everyone, including the Taliban, duped?
How does a man run Al-Qaida on a global level, manage a multimillion dollar international business network, dodge cruise missiles and jet around the world in style? He had connections, connections that are only possible in the small world of the Global Elite.
He was a member of the Global Elite!
Supposing that Osama was rooting for the Powers That Be does not mean the official narrative of him carrying out 9/11 is true. Rather, he played his part in the Islamic World while the Powers That Be took care of the technical side of the operation in North America. Osama’s task was to provide a personality, and an organization, as well as a nation, that could be credited with 9/11, a task he superbly fulfilled. And he was to provide candidates that could raise strong suspicion for involvement in 9/11, and he was to provide financing for these candidates. Even if 9/11 were to be considered a purely Western conspiracy, the Powers That Be needed assistance in procuring candidates who would train in American flight schools and raise suspicion by engaging in dumbfoolery such as asking to be trained to fly planes but not land them.
A recent eye-opening article on SouthEastAsiaNews.org has raised several interesting questions about the Bin Laden family. This article builds upon these questions, with gratuitous help from HistoryCommons.org, who are credited with all the research and references in this article.
Origins of Osama Bin Laden
The Bin Ladens are of Yemeni descent. Their particular lineage is the Kindi clan. Once upon a time, several groups within the Kindi clan were Jewish but never mind. When the Prophet of Islam preached Islam in Arabia, the Kindi clan never bothered considering Islam. They were latecomers to Islam. Upon the death of the Prophet of Islam, the Kindi clan took advantage of the confusion by refusing to accept the authority of Mecca. Eventually, the Kindi clan was defeated and acquiesced to Islam. After World War I, Saudis were supplanted in Arabia. And the Bin Ladens developed close ties with them. Like the Rockerfellers and the Rothschilds, the Bin Ladens maintained dozens of children. But while the Rockerfellers and the Rothschilds are free to procreate as many secret bastards as they wanted, Islamic conventions forced the Bin Ladens to at least marry women, or declare women as concubines. Note that devout Muslims typically shun such practices, and Islam allows a man to only take up to four wives.
Osama Bin Laden’s mother, Hamida al-Attas was a Syrian Alawite, making her a Shiite. Osama too, later married Najwa Ghanem, another Syrian Alawite. These are strange choices for people who identify themselves as Sunni Muslims. Among the Shiites, there are sub-groups that are treated with suspicion even by mainstream Shiites. They are referred to as Taazi Shiites, and they have been involved in anti-Islamic conspiracies for centuries.
If the Bin Ladens were Taazi Shiite, this may explain their close affiliation with Western interests. Currently, the Zaidi Shiites of Yemen are spearheading a NATO backed Arab Spring in Yemen.
The Bin Laden Family
In 1973, the yet to be known Bin Laden family were given an exclusive multi-billion dollar contract for rebuilding the Holy mosques at Mecca and Medina [New Yorker, 11/12/2001].
Members of the Bin Laden family attended Victoria college in Alexandria, which is a focal point of Middle Eastern ruling elite. To quote:
One of the connections which still explains many of the personal ties existing throughout the Middle East is the Victoria College in Alexandria, where the bin Laden boys attended classes along with schoolmates such as King Hussein of Jordan, Zaid Al Rifai, the Kashoggi brothers (whose father was one of the king’s physicians), Kamal Adham (who ran the Saudi [security] services under King Faisal), present-day contractors Mohammed Al Attas, Fahd Shobokshi and Ghassan Sakr and actor Omar Sharif.
Note that like the Bin Ladens, the Kashoggi brothers also have numerous connections to Western Intelligence and Western ruling elite.
In 1979. Osama and one of his brothers, Mahrous, were arrested in the case of the siege of the Grand Mosque at Mecca by rebels [Coll, 2008, pp. 225-228]. The rebels were protesting the Westernization of Saudi Arabia. But it is more plausible that the rebels were being used by outside interests to overthrow the Saudi regime and bring to power Shiite minorities in North East Arabia. At exactly the same time, a massive Shiite uprising occurred in North East Arabia. America was closely watching the situation, and even flew spy planes over Mecca to assess the situation [Trofimov]. Osama and his brother were released and their connection to the uprising was subsequently downplayed. But the Bin Laden group was maintaining the mosque at that time, and the rebels had used some of their vehicles. Why would the Bin Laden group support what could have become a major Shiite insurrection?
In the 80s, the Bin Ladens also started a number of investment firms in Geneva. Branches were established in the Cayman Islands and the Bahamas, which employed law firms and consultants connected to Langley, Virginia and the CIA [From the Wilderness, 8/1/1998]. A successor to these investment firms is SICO (Saudi Investment Company). In the 80s, SICO had on its board the Swiss Wyse family, as well as the controversial Shakarshi family [PBS, 04/1999]. It appears that money was being diverted to Afghanistan for the CIA [PBS, 4/1999], so that the CIA could establish itself in the drug trade through warlord Gulbuddin Hekmatyar. The Curacao branch of SICO had a partnership with Fluor Corporation, and Fluor received several important contracts in the Middle East. The Bin Laden Group expanded outside Saudi Arabia to Beirut, Amman, Kuwait and Cairo.
In October 1980, Osama’s brother, Salem, was involved in secret meetings between US and Iranian emissaries on the Iran hostage crisis. George Bush Sr. used these meetings to delay the release of hostages so that he and Ronald Reagan won the next Presidential election [PBS, 04/1999; Later redacted by PBS]. Why would the Iranians trust a Saudi Sunni? There are also reports that Salem Bin Laden helped the Reagan administration funnel $34 million to the Contras through Saudi Arabia [Spiegel, 6/6/2005]. Back in the 70s, Salem was briefly married to Caroline Carey, whose half-brother Ambrose is the son of the Marquess of Queensberry [New Yorker, 11/12/2001].
In 1988, Salem invested in Harken, a little known company that was run by George Bush Jr. Shortly after, Harken won major contracts for oil business in Saudi Arabia. In the 1990s, George Bush Sr. and James Baker visited the Bin Ladens when they were prospecting for business in Saudi Arabia [New Yorker, 11/12/2001].This was a continuation of the strong ties the Bin Ladens had with the Bush family. It appears that James Bath was Salem’s representative in America. In June 1992, the FBI investigated these connections, but little is known of what became of these investigations [Houston Chronicle, 6/4/1992]. The Bush family received up to $1.4 billion from the Bin Ladens [New York Times, 5/17/2004; New York Times, 6/18/2004; Newsweek, 6/30/2004].
By 1990, the Bin Laden family began conducting their business activities under the umbrella of the Saudi Bin Laden Group, headquartered in Jeddah. They keep a low profile and never advertise [PBS, 4/1999]. Although their main business activity was restricted to Saudi Arabia, they had become the richest family there, second only to the Saudi royal family. And they had business ties to other front companies of Western ruling elite, such as General Electric, Unilever, Motorola, Schweppes, Citigroup, Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs and HSBC Bank. [Ha’aretz, 12/18/2002, New Yorker, 11/5/2001]. They also had a deal with Disney. And they won a contract to build a new capital city for Kazakhstan [Spiegel, 6/6/2005]. This new capital named Astana, carries several occult motifs found in the architecture of Western ruling elite. The Bin Ladens are also said to have a stake in Fremont Group, whose board of directors include former Secretary of State George Schultz [New Yorker, 11/12/2001]. Later in November 2002, 9/11 victims relatives added Saudi American bank to a lawsuit against Saudis. The bank was partly owned and managed by Citibank, and financed development projects in Sudan at a time when Osama was headquartered there [Wall Street Journal, 11/22/2002]. Note that GE is Rockefeller oriented while Citigroup is Rothschild oriented. How could the previously obscure Bin Ladens join this club?
In February 1996, Osama’s nephew, Abdullah Awad Bin Laden was briefly investigated by the FBI on a classified case related to National Security. The case involved his role as the US head of WAMY, a charity suspected of financing terrorist activities. Four 9/11 hijackers briefly lived three blocks away from where he was working in Falls Church, Virginia. The FBI case was dropped, presumably on account of WAMY’s connection to the CIA [Palast, 2002, pp. 96-99]. Charities connected to the Saudi Arabia funnelled millions of dollars to Osama [Le Monde (Paris), 4/15/2007]. But the 9/11 Commission Report ignored these connections, in particular, connections to the Muslim Brotherhood [Farah, 8/27/2004]. Later, some US officials even recommended cooperating with the Muslim brotherhood [Washington Post, 9/11/2004].
In June 1996, the Khobar towers in Dahran were destroyed by terrorists. The Bin Laden Group won the contract for rebuilding the American military facility [New Yorker, 11/5/2001].
Osama’s half-brother, Yeslam Bin Laden, shared a Swiss bank account with Osama even as late as 1997 [Der Spiegel (Hamburg), 6/6/2005]. Yeslam also paid for the pilot training of an acquaintance at Huffman aviation, the same flight school where some of the 9/11 hijackers trained [New Yorker, 11/12/2001]. The flight school in question was considered to be a CIA front. Yeslam married into Iranian royalty, and his sister in law, Beatrice LaFour is also of Iranian origin, and married to a Swiss financier [PBS, 04/1999]. This hints at strong Shiite connections among the Bin Ladens.
On September 11th 2001, George Bush Sr. attended the annual investor conference of the Carlyle Group, which was also attended by Shafig Bin Laden [CBS News, 11/1/2002; CNN, 10/25/2003; Newsweek, 10/27/2003]. Carlyle later distanced itself from the Bin Ladens because it was involved in defense contracts for the US government.
Following 9/11, all civilian flights were grounded. But members of the Bin Laden family were escorted out of the country on private charter flights [MSNBC, 9/7/2003; Vanity Fair, 10/2003]. The idea was to protect them from scrutiny of the impending investigation. A total of 26 members of the Bin Laden family left USA.
Abdullah Bin Laden, Osama’s eldest son who had returned from Afghanistan to Saudi Arabia in 1996, confirmed he worked for the Saudi Bin Laden Group in October 2001 [New Yorker, 12/5/2005].
Wafah is known as a party girl, who once danced with President George W Bush’s daughter Jenna at a nightclub in the south of France.
One of Osama’s son, Omar Bin Laden, has a British wife. He seriously considered moving to Britain.
Osama in Afghanistan as a Parasite – Hijacking the Jihad for CIA Drug Lords
The role of Osama and Saudi-American aid to Afghanistan in the Soviet defeat is greatly exaggerated. To the contrary, it appears that a joint Saudi-American effort was underway to hijack the jihad for America. As a rule, Globalists do not keep any nation vacant. If the Soviets were failing to control Afghanistan, it was time to insert America into the nation. And Osama was a key player in this effort. Unlike television images that show Osama actively engaging in combat (wearing US army surplus uniforms and brandishing American walky-talkies), Osama lead only one soft jihad mission in May 1986, and that too ended in severe failure [Wright, 2006, pp. 111]. Local Afghans were actually angry with him. This would be the only time when he actually fired a gun in combat. On another occasion (May 1987), Osama’s camp came under heavy fire and he ordered a retreat. However, Afghan commander Abdul Rasul Sayyaf managed to turn the rout into a victory. And Osama later propagandized the victory as his own [Wright, 2006, pp. 118-120]. Rather than fighting on the frontlines, Osama bought his way into the Afghan jihad by offering money and inducements, such as missiles and weapons, arranged by brother Salem’s Western accomplices. Osama cozied up with Sheikh Abdullah Azzam, a pioneer of the Afghan Jihad. After learning the ropes from Azzam, Osama had Azzam assassinated in a car bomb [Gunaratna, 2003, pp. 32] and merged Azzam’s Maktab Al-Khidamat with Al-Qaeda. in 1989, the CIA supplied Osama with high grade sniper rifles [Associated Press, 10/16/2001]. These rifles were ideal for assassination. And it seems Osama/CIA was busy eliminating rival jihadists than the Soviets.
The possibility of Soviet withdrawal was looming. And The Powers That Be wanted the likes of Bin Laden and other pseudo-Islamic warlords to fill the void in Afghanistan.
In 1984, Osama moved to Peshawar to coordinate the Afghan jihad against the Soviets. Many Muslims see this as an act of benevolence. To the contrary, he was trying to hijack the Afghan jihad for American interests. The possibility of Soviet withdrawal was looming. And The Powers That Be wanted the likes of Bin Laden and other pseudo-Islamic warlords to fill the void in Afghanistan. The CIA was reported to have directly met Bin Laden in these years [Reeve, 1999, pp. 167, 176]. Some say that his CIA handle was Tim Ozman. Bin Laden allied with Gulbuddin Hekmatyar [Le Monde (Paris), 9/14/2001], a notorious pseudo-jihadi bandicoot and drug lord. Hekmatyar later turned out to be a crypto-Shiite and after being rejected by Afghans, fled to Iran. Osama’s choice of warlords was indeed strange for a Sunni Muslim from Saudi Arabia. More strange is the fact that among all available warlords in Afghanistan, the CIA’s choice was also Hekmatyar, while the State Department preferred another Shiite warlord, Ahmed Shah Massoud [Coll, 2004, pp. 205-207, 225]. After the American invasion of Afghanistan, America would hold direct talks with Hekmatyar.
Osama openly participated in the Afghan drug trade to raise money. And this was counter to the beliefs of a devout Muslim. In fact, he was converting Afghanistan into a drug farm for the Powers That Be. According to Michael C. Ruppert,
In 1979, when the Soviet invasion occurred, virtually none of the heroin entering the US came from the so-called Golden Crescent in Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan. At the time it was coming from Mexico and Southeast Asia. By 1982 the region was producing exportable opium base equivalent to 20-30 tons of heroin a year. Of that, at least 4.5 tons reached the U.S. By 1988 those numbers had increased to 70 to 80 tons of heroin of which 15 to 20 tons reached the US. According to Alfred McCoy, in his outstanding book The Politics of Heroin (Lawrence Hill Books, 1972, 1991), Hekmatyar controlled no less than six heroin refineries in the Khyber District of Pakistan alone. At his side was Osama bin-Laden.
Osama was in Afghanistan on behalf of the Globalists to monopolize the drug trade.
In other words, Osama was in Afghanistan on behalf of the Globalists to monopolize the drug trade.
In February 1985, Osama’s brother, Salem, met with Reagan and briefed him on Osama’s activities in Afghanistan [Coll, 2008, pp. 11-12]. Clearly, Bin Laden was deeply involved in furthering American interests in Afghanistan. As opposed to taking whatever he could from the Americans to further his own interests.
Around 1988, Osama joined Ayman Al-Zawahiri in Afghanistan to create a group that could fill the power vacuum once the Soviets were gone (Al-Qaida). As discussed elsewhere on this website, Ayman Al-Zawahiri is another suspicious globe-trotting pseudo-jihadi, who directed the assassination of Egyptian President Sadat.
In June 1989, Ali Mohammad, an Osama spy and a soldier in the US military, travelled with El Sayyid Nosair to Brooklyn, to show US Army training videos. The videos were shown at the Al-Kifah refugee center, which is connected to the CIA. And later in 1990, Nosair assassinated a Jewish extremist in New York. In 1991, he was visited in prison by Osama’s secretary, Wadi El-Hage (who was born as a a Maronite Christian and was a US citizen). The extremist in question, Meir Kahane, was being hounded by the Mossad, because he felt that Israel was not serving the best interests of the Jewish settlers. American investigators ignored evidence of a wider conspiracy and insisted that Nosair acted alone. Later, it was discovered that a portion of Nosair’s defense fund was paid by Osama.Why would Osama be involved in a possible Mossad hit? Later, the Al-Kifah center figures prominently in the 1993 WTC bombing. The FBI seemed to have prior knowledge of the 1993 WTC bombing [New York Times, 10/28/1993]. Even after the bombing, Al-Kifah continued to operate several chapters throughout the United States [US News and World Report, 6/2/2002].
it was discovered that he had made hundreds of calls to Britain
From 1990 to 1996, Osama was jetting to London on a repeated basis, clearly under the protection of British authorities [Labeviere, 1999, pp. 108]. In 1991, he was reportedly staying at the London estate of Saudi billionaire Khalid bin Mahfouz [London Times, 9/23/2001]. In August 1993, America placed Osama on a terrorist watch list [9/11 Commission, 7/24/2004, pp. 109; US Department of State, 7/17/2007]. But Osama continued jetting to Britain till 1996! Some claimed that he was a guest of British Intelligence. In 1995, he even requested asylum in Britain [London Times, 9/29/2005]. From 1996-1998, Osama’s satellite phone was tracked by the NSA, and it was discovered that he had made hundreds of calls to Britain [Sunday Times (London), 3/24/2002].
Between 1996-2000, Osama made two visits to Qatar, where he was greeted by the country’s religious minister and later interior minister, Abdallah bin Khalid al-Thani [New York Times, 7/8/1999]. Similarly, in 1996, alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed briefly lived at the farm of al-Thani [Los Angeles Times, 3/28/2003]. Two weeks after 9/11, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was briefly sheltered by Qatari royalty [New York Times, 2/6/2003]. One of Osama’s son, Omar, is a resident of Qatar. The gas-rich nation of Qatar has long been a Rothschild stronghold. Not surprisingly, it is now at the forefront of the NATO-backed Arab Spring.
Immediately after the August 1998 bombing of US embassies in Africa, Osama managed to dodge a missile strike ordered by President Clinton. Someone from the inside tipped him off. After the embassy bombings, the Taliban organized a trial of Osama, but America refused to provide evidence [Wright, 2006, pp. 279, 283]. To relieve pressure on the Taliban, the Powers That Be arranged temporary sanctuary for Osama inside the border of Pakistan [Gannon, 2005, pp. 163-164]. High level Taliban leader Mullah Mohammad Khaksar secretly met with US diplomats in Peshawar in 1999. He wanted to oust Mullah Omar, who was under the influence of Osama. But his offer was rebuffed [Associated Press, 6/9/2002; Guardian, 6/11/2002]. He believed that the ISI was controlling the Taliban. He was assassinated in 2006. Similarly, another Taliban commander, Mullah Osmani, was killed in an airstrike in 2006. Osmani was involved in secret negotiations with the CIA over the fate of Osama [Washington Times, 12/18/2002]. In 2000, The Taliban approached the US government and offered to hand over Osama to a third country, but were again snubbed [Reuters, 6/5/2004].
In July 2001, Osama was flown to Dubai to receive life saving treatment at the American Hospital. There, he met with members of Saudi Intelligence and even officers of the CIA [Le Figaro (Paris), 10/31/2001; Agence France-Presse, 11/1/2001; London Times, 11/1/2001]. Why wasn’t he assassinated or kidnapped?
After 9/11 but before the American invasion of Afghanistan, Osama’s location coordinates were discovered. But no missiles were fired at him [Risen, 2006, pp. 185].
The Taliban believed he was innocent and worthy of protecting.
In the aftermath of 9/11, Osama was expected to take credit for the attacks. But he could not openly do so because the Taliban would turn him to the Americans if he did. The Taliban believed he was innocent and worthy of protecting. Therefore, he issued videos through Qatar based Al-Jazeera, in which he praised the attacks but at the same time, stopped short of taking responsibility for them. In the rage-struck United States, these videos served as a viral marketing campaign for the War on Terrorism. As the Taliban became more and more weak, Osama’s videos became more and more bold, until he finally took credit of 9/11 in an October 2004 video. In a 2006, video, he is pictured with two of the 9/11 hijackers [MSNBC, 9/30/2006].
Why did Osama avoid “martyrdom” in Afghanistan, and instead move to Pakistan?
In November 2001, Osama and his convoy reached Tora Bora, en route to Pakistan. Jalalabad airport was bombed but the convoy was not targeted [Christian Science Monitor, 3/4/2002]. Some Taliban, ISI operatives and Al-Qaida fighters trapped in Kunduz were secretly airlifted to Pakistan by the Pakistani government [New Yorker, 1/21/2002]. The ground battle of Tora Bora was later called by the Telegraph as a “Grand Charade.” Apparently, US forces had Osama trapped, but kept the escape route to Pakistan open. American backed warlords also assisted in Osama’s escape [New York Times, 9/30/2002]. Afghan Interior Minister Younis Qanooni later claimed that the ISI assisted Osama’s escape into Pakistan [BBC, 12/30/2001]. Why did Osama avoid “martyrdom” in Afghanistan, and instead move to Pakistan?
In July 2005, four high level Al-Qaida operatives with ties to Osama were allowed to escape from a US run high security prison in Bagram. It is believed they were allowed to escape because questioning them would unravel Osama’s network. Apparently, someone wanted to keep Osama’s network alive.
In 2011, Osama was reportedly killed in an American raid on his Abbottabad compound. However, there is a strong possibility that he had been killed around December 2001 by a “rogue” MI-6 operative named Omar Saeed Shaikh. For a further discussion of this theory, please scroll down to the last section.
How Osama furthered Globalist Agenda in several Muslim countries
The Powers That Be are a global network, and their rule extends over several countries. What do they do when Muslim subjects engage in legitimate resistance? Call Osama and have him taint the resistance as a terrorist threat. Many legitimate Muslim resistances and political rebellions were sabotaged by Osama.
Many legitimate Muslim resistances and political rebellions were sabotaged by Osama.
Around 1985, Osama became involved in hijacking the jihad in Chechnya. Later on, he was secretly trying to discredit the movement. For example, he later used his influence to try to convince Chechnya’s jihadists to hijack an American airliner! [Associated Press, 4/16/2007]. Even though Chechnya was at war with Russia, and having peaceful relations with America was critical for supplies and aid reaching Chechnya. Osama deliberately and unnecessarily involved Chechnya in terrorist activity against America, so that Chechnya would be alienated by America in the aftermath of 9/11, to the relief of Russia.
In 1996, Russian authorities arrested Ayman Al-Zawahiri in Chechnya. He was detained for six months. Assassinated former FSB agent Alexander Litvinenko claimed that Zawahiri was being trained by the FSB. Former KGB officer Konstantin Preobrazhenskiy supported Litvinenko’s claim.
In a similar way, Osama operative Ramzi Yousef infiltrated a legitimate Muslim uprising on the Philippine island of Mindanao (1989), so that it could be tainted as a terrorist uprising. Later on (1991-1993), Bin Laden’s brother in law, Mohammed Jamal Khalifa, paid money to Abu Sayyaf leaders to engage in terrorist activities in the Philippines [Ressa, 2003, pp. 27, 227]. They participated in a plot to blow up a passenger plane (the Bojinka plot). This plot could have been a false flag operation conducted by the Philippines government and the CIA. And they tried to encourage Mindanao Muslims to assassinate President Bill Clinton when he visited the Philippines. Eventually, Mohammed Jamal Khalifa was expelled from the Philippines. He got an American visa and headed straight to the United States [Labeviere, 1999, pp. 365; Time, 10/27/2003]. Another Al-Qaida operative in involved in the plot, Ahmed Al-Hamwi, was given asylum in Australia.[Australian, 4/8/2006].
In July 2003, some Philippine soldiers held a brief mutiny, claiming that their government (along with the CIA) was using Al-Qaida to stage terrorist attacks on its own people [Guardian, 7/28/2003; Guardian, 8/15/2003]. Why was Osama aiding these false flag operations?
Later in 1991, Osama tried infiltrating Sudan. Sudan has long been a target of The Powers That Be because of its oil resources. Osama was trying to involve Sudan in a plot to bomb US embassies in Africa and to kill American soldiers in Somalia and Yemen. This would facilitate an American invasion of Sudan. In 1993, Mahmud Abouhalima was arrested for his role in the February 1993 WTC bombing. He offered to provide information on the future bombers of US embassies in Africa but his offer was turned down and he was sentenced to life in prison [New York Times, 10/22/1998]. In another curious case, Al-Qaida operative and American double agent Ali Mohamed assisted Essam Marzouk in Canada, who later trained the bombers of the embassy bombings [Globe and Mail, 11/22/2001; National Post, 11/26/2005]. Even stranger, Ali Mohamed would later photograph US embassy buildings for Osama in Africa [9/11 Commission, 6/16/2004]. Ali Mohamed was later arrested in California after the bombing of US embassies. But he escaped conviction and ended up in Pakistan. In 1996, Sudan offered to hand over Osama to America, but the offer was rejected [Washington Post, 10/3/2001; Village Voice, 10/31/2001; Vanity Fair, 1/2002]. Similarly, American officials refused to pick up files on Al-Qaida that the Sudanese government had offered [Washington Post, 10/3/2001; Vanity Fair, 1/2002]. The head of Sudan’s Intelligence also contacted the FBI for transferring information on Al-Qaida operatives who were later involved in the Embassy bombings. But was rebuffed [Vanity Fair, 1/2002]. By the end of 1996, the Sudanese government wizened up and evicted Osama. After the embassies were bombed, Sudan volunteered to hand over a suspect to the United States. But President Clinton responded with a missile strike on Sudan’s only pharmaceutical plant.
As of now, the Globalists still have Sudan in their crosshairs. The oil rich region of Darfur has now been partitioned from Sudan and the Sudanese government is fighting for its survival.
In 1993, Osama visited Bosnian President Alija Izetbegovic. Muslims had reversed Serbian advances in the region. And the Powers That Be realised it was opportune to bring Osama into the game so that Muslim resistance could be discredited as terrorism. Immediately after 9/11, the CIA would swoop into Bosnia and kidnap/arrest several Muslim resistance fighters in the region.
Bin Laden also helped discredit Albanian resistance movements by visiting Albania and supplanting Al-Qaida there [London Times, 11/29/1998].
In 1994, Osama met with a representative of the GIA in Britain [Jacquard, 2002, pp. 64]. The GIA was a militant Algerian group that carried terrorist attacks in France. The attacks were carried out by an Algerian government mole, and were aimed at discrediting Muslim resistance to the government of Algeria. Why was Osama pandering to this group?
Egypt, Libya and Yemen
Osama was actively using Al-Qaida to topple the regimes in these regions. This job would later be finished by the NATO-backed Arab Spring in 2011-2012.
Osama’s partner, Ayman Al-Zawahiri (head of the Egyptian militant group, Islamic Jihad), had already managed to murder Sadat on behalf of the Powers That Be. Now, with Osama’s assistance, he tried assassinating President Mubarak when he visited a summit in Ethiopia in 1995 [MSNBC, 5/2005; Wright, 2006, pp. 213-214]. In 1997, Osama financed a massacre of foreign tourists at Luxor, Egypt [BBC, 5/13/1999]. The operation was meant to destabilize the Egyptian economy and overthrow the Mubarak regime One of the terrorists involved. Hamid Aich, was comfortably living in Ireland by 2001 [Mirror, 9/17/2001]. In 1999, Egypt published a list of most wanted terrorists. Half of them turned out to be living in Britain [Al-Sharq al-Awsat, 10/2/1999; Al-Ahram Weekly, 10/18/2001].
Another Al-Qaida suspect in the assassination of President Mubarak, Anas al-Liby, moved to Britain and later tried assassinating Gaddafi on behalf of British Intelligence. Gaddafi was a secret darling of the West, but he had grown too stubborn to manage. In 1998, Gaddafi issued an arrest warrant for Osama but the warrant was downplayed by Interpol [Brisard and Dasquie, 2002, pp. 97-98]. The warrant was in connection to Osama’s role in the murder of two German intelligence operatives in Libya. It seems that this German couple had got too close to Osama’s Western connections. Gaddafi was later disposed by the Globalists in the NATO-backed Arab Spring.
The Powers That Be could not have asked for anything better in the aforementioned countries. But Iran was already under control of the Globalists. And therefore Osama had a soft corner for Iran.
Osama had a soft corner for Iran.
Osama’s pandering to Iran is unusual, considering Iran’s persecution of Sunni Muslims. One of the founding members of Al-Qaida, Mohammed Loay Bayazid, also had a soft corner for Iran and the Hezbollah. Shortly after February 1994, Al-Qaida operative and American double agent Ali Mohamed arranged a meeting in Sudan between Osama and Imad Mugniyah (the security chief for the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah). Afterwards, Al-Qaida operatives started receiving training in Lebanon as well. From 1996-1998, Osama’s satellite phone was tracked by the NSA, and it was discovered that he had made 106 calls to Iran [Sunday Times (London), 3/24/2002]. Around 2000, Iran started allowing transit of Al-Qaida operatives without stamping their passports. After 9/11, Osama’s sons Saad and Hamza, moved to Iran, along with several top Al-Qaida operatives [Washington Post, 7/9/2004].
After 9/11, Iraq became the focus of America’s war, which worked to the advantage of Iran. And after 9/11,America withdrew its forces and bases from Saudi Arabia, which had acted as a deterrent against Iran.
BCCI (Middle East)
There is also the case of Osama sabotaging financial groups that had begun competing with the Global Elite.
BCCI was a bank started by a Pakistani entrepreneur with good intentions. But when it started growing big enough to compete with Rothschild and Rockefeller interests, the Powers That Be decided to sink it. Incidentally, The Powers That Be needed a financing network for Al-Qaida. And they hijacked BCCI for this purpose. By 1991, BCCI was forced to close, bringing huge losses for its investors.
Osama called for the overthrow of the Saudi royal family. But paradoxically, some members of the Saudi Royal family continued to financially assist him [US News and World Report, 10/19/1998]. And Osama never engaged in any high profile attacks in Saudi Arabia (The Khobar Tower bombings are not credited to him). Saudi Intelligence had close relations to him, and assisted him at every opportunity. When the Taliban realised that Osama was a burgeoning liability, they repeatedly contacted the Saudi government to arrange his transfer to Saudi Arabia. But this would jeopardise the invasion of Afghanistan after 9/11. And the Saudi government was keen to stall any transfer of Osama back to Saudi Arabia [US Department of State, 11/28/1998]. In 1998, Prince Turki al-Faisal, the head of Saudi intelligence, organized a meeting in Afghanistan between Osama and his stepmother [New Yorker, 11/5/2001]. In 2000, Osama’s stepmother met him again in Afghanistan, with the full assistance of the Saudi government.
Was Osama an operative of Saudi Intelligence, hijacking the Afghan jihad and giving due cause for the Globalist invasion of Afghanistan? To quote FBI counterterrorism expert John O’Neill, “All the answers, everything needed to dismantle Osama bin Laden’s organization, can be found in Saudi Arabia [Brisard and Dasquie, 2002, pp. xxix].” Many of the 9/11 hijackers appear to be Saudi double agents. In particular, Nawaf Alhazmi and Khalid Almihdhar, which could explain why US authorities were reluctant to monitor them [Stories That Matter, 8/6/2003]. After 9/11, US Intelligence has still not been given permission to interview Saudi family members of the hijackers. Neither do they collect any intelligence about Saudi Arabia [MSNBC, 8/25/2002]. After 9/11, many members of the Saudi Royal family were added to a lawsuit by relatives of 9/11 victims. But they soon became Saudi foreign ambassadors, thus acquiring diplomatic immunity [Wall Street Journal, 11/22/2002; Los Angeles Times, 11/23/2002]. Saudi princes in the lawsuit were represented by the prestigious law firm of Baker Botts. Former Secretary of State and Bush family associate James Baker was a partner in this law firm. [Newsweek, 4/16/2003; New York Law Journal, 9/28/2005].
In 1989, Osama, American king-pin Nawaz Sharif, and the ISI (Pakistan’s CIA; literally) conspired to kill long-time rival opportunist, Benazir Bhutto [Levy and Scott-Clark, 2007, pp. 193-194]. But the plot fell through. Later in 1990, Osama funnelled money to Nawaz Sharif (nearly $1 million), which helped him win the Pakistani elections [ABC News, 11/30/2007]. Later on, the Powers That Be did get rid of pesky Bhutto. Why was Osama furthering American interests in Pakistan? Pakistan also played a key role in nurturing Osama till 9/11. For example, Osama was reported to have emergency medical care in Peshawar the day before 9/11 [CBS News, 1/28/2002]. Needless to say, the Powers That Be were fully aware of this relationship, and maybe even oversaw it.
Unlike a real Muslim, Osama did not chose martyrdom when Americans attacked Afghanistan. Instead he slithered away to Pakistan in a special arrangement made by the Powers That Be. The idea was to make sure Osama and his supporters would make it to Pakistan, so that the so-called War on Terror would continue indefinitely. A secondary objective was to destabilize Pakistan.
After 9/11, President Bush avoided closing the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan [Scheuer, 2008]. To prevent Osama from falling into American hands, major operations in Afghanistan were outsourced to Pakistan, while the majority of American troops were diverted to Iraq (130,000 US troops in Iraq versus 15,000 in Pakistan). The ISI would later spawn the Tehrik-e-Taliban of Baitullah Mehsud, which gave cover to Osama in Pakistan. The 9/11 Commission Report made no mention of the ISI [9/11 Commission, 7/24/2004].
Musharraf’s Presidency was the result of an accidental coup that deposed American king-pin Nawaz Sharif, and The Powers That Be regarded him as an inconvenience. It also appears he was becoming non-cooperative in covering up Osama’s murder in December 2001 (see next section). In December 2003, there was a well coordinated attempt on Musharraf’s life, involving members of the military and the ISI. In July 2007, Ayman Al-Zawahiri called for the overthrow of Musharraf after the Red Mosque raid. Later in September, the long dead “Osama” issued a video with a similar message.
Was Osama killed in late 2001?
The Powers That Be wanted to keep Osama alive for as long as possible, and in Pakistan. There were three reasons
For creating due cause for the so-called War on Terrorism. Osama always had to be there, releasing threatening videos and taking credit of terrorist events worldwide.
For destabilizing Pakistan.
Assuming Osama was a Globalist, the Powers That Be would never kill him because he was more or less family. He would get a mock-death when he had outlived his purpose. But there was no need for his real death.
But there is a strong possibility that Osama may have been killed in late 2001, as opposed to the official story of the 2011 Abbottabad circus. Clearly, those that killed him in 2001 were acting contrary to Globalist interests.
This theory gained momentum after a November 2nd 2007 interview of Benazir Bhutto by David Frost. In it, she referred to Omar Saeed Shaikh as “the man who murdered Osama bin Laden.” This comment is ignored by David Frost, but clearly Bhutto had some inside information. In the same interview, she alleges that the ISI, Osama’s son Hamza Bin Laden (note that she did not mention Osama, implying that he was dead), and ISI linked warlord Baitullah Mehsud (of the Tehrik-e-Taliban) were intent on her assassination. She also mentioned that one of her enemies was an army officer who had dealings with Jaish-e-Mohammad, a group associated with Omar Saeed Shaikh’s jailbuddy, Maulana Masood Azhar. While I do not want to sound apologetic of the opportunistic Benazir Bhutto, it is clear that she and her family were seen as rivals by the Powers That Be, who usually preferred military dictators to rule over Pakistan. In the same video, Benazir stupidly seeks to become the agent of Western intervention in Pakistan to prevent terrorism. Little does she know that the Powers That Be are operate in Pakistan through terrorist groups, and that she is nothing more than a nuisance to them. Presciently, Benazir Bhutto was assassinated shortly after this interview.
The theory that a high level “rogue” Western Intelligence operative Omar Saeed Shaikh murdered Osama Bin Laden can best be understood as a timeline of events revolving around Omar Saeed Shaikh.
- Pre-1990s: Omar Saeed Shaikh was born in Britain to wealthy Pakistani parents. He was a British citizen and attended prestigious institutions. He is described as a brilliant pupil. Later, he attended the London School of Economics [New Yorker, 2/18/2002], where he studied Applied Mathematics and Economics. Someone at the London School of Economics was impressed by his potential abilities as an Intelligence operative.
- May 29th 1988: Salem Bin Laden allegedly dies after the microlight he is flying hits power lines in Texas. Or did he fake his death as he was facing increasing scrutiny? It is easy to parachute from a microlight at the last moment because it is open to air. And microlight crashes are not investigated by the Federal Government. Osama’s father also allegedly died in a plane crash.
- 1990s: According to President Musharraf’s autobiography, In the Line of Fire, Omar Saeed Shaikh may have been recruited by the MI-6 before April 1993. Shortly thereafter, he went to Bosnia to support the Muslim cause there, presumably as an MI-6 operative. The London Times corroborates this, saying that Saeed later had dealings with British Intelligence [London Times, 9/26/2006]. Another report in 2002 hints that the CIA may have recruited Saeed after 9/11 [Triblive.com, 3/3/2002].
- 1994: Saeed infiltrated Indian Kashmir and kidnapped Western tourists. The idea was to force the Indian government to free some specific people in Indian jails. However, Indian police stumbled upon the location where Saeed was holding the tourists hostage. Saeed was caught and detained. Strangely, he was not hanged like some of his accomplices.
- 1999: An Indian passenger plane is hijacked from Nepal and taken to Kandahar (under Taliban control). The hijackers secure the release of Saeed, along with Maulana Masood Azhar and Mushtaq Ahmed Zargar in exchange for the hostages. Maulana Masood Azhar recieves all the limelight and little attention is focused in Saeed. One of the hijackers was Amjad Farooqi. Like Saeed, Amjad is also considered to be a double agent of Western interests. Al-Qaida and Hezbollah are also alleged to have been involved in the hijacking.
- 2000: With the help of the ISI, Saeed and Maulana Azhar establish the Jaish-e-Mohammad. But he soons falls out with Maulana Azhar. It seems Azhar wants to remain some degree of independence from the ISI. Saeed has extremely good interpersonal skills, and manages to penetrate the core of the ISI for his Western handlers. He also manages to penetrate Al-Qaida and the Taliban. At the ISI, it seems that Saeed reports to Lt. Gen. Mohammed Aziz Khan [Press Trust of India, 9/17/2001]. It is reasonable to say that Western Intelligence Agencies trusted Saeed strongly enough to allow him to participate in the groundwork of the 9/11. In other words, Saeed knew well enough that he was participating in a false flag operation.
- 2001: In the summer of 2001, Saeed transferred $100,000 from Pakistan to two Florida bank accounts operated by alleged 9/11 hijacker, Mohammed Atta [CNN, 10/1/2001]. Later, there are reports that Saeed was acting on orders from ISI director Lt. Gen. Mahmood Ahmed [CNN, 10/28/2001]. This could have been an attempt by Saeed’s handlers to smear Mahmood, since Mahmood was a Musharraf supporter. From September 4th 2001 to September 11th 2001, ISI director Lt. Gen. Mahmood Ahmed is in Washington on a mysterious visit that involves meetings at the Pentagon, the White House, the CIA headquarters and the National Security Council [News (Islamabad), 9/10/2001].
- 2001: After 9/11, there is an attempt to obfuscate Saeed’s role as a 9/11 paymaster by using variations of his name in Western media. ISI director Lt. Gen. Mahmood Ahmed is found to have several conversations with Saeed, and is replaced, presumably on the insistence of America. It is important to note that Mahmood was a Musharraf supporter, and the Powers That Be wanted their own man in his position during this critical period.
- September 2001: Saeed acts as a mediator between the ISI and the Taliban in securing the secret transfer of Osama to Pakistan. He also helps producing a video for Osama, which helps fuel Western rage and suspicion against Osama [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 3/3/2002]. It is important to note that America was indirectly assisting Osama’s transfer to Pakistan. For example, US special forces avoided ground operations against Osama in this critical period. Up to this point, Saeed believed he was helping the good guys by fighting terrorism. Now, he saw for himself that his Western handlers were trying to keep Osama alive, and that Osama too, was compromised. Saeed lives in Lahore and is frequently seen in parties of government leaders [USA Today, 2/25/2002; Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 3/3/2002]. It seems Saeed has fully assimilated in Pakistan and has no intention to return to Britain. He seems to have fallen in love with Pakistan and its culture. He also marries in Pakistan and has a child.
- December 2001: Saeed manages to kill Osama during one of his regular meetings with him in Pakistan. He could have had accomplices (possibly Amjad Farooqi, who was murdered in 2004) and he did have access to explosives. He gets away, and takes with him critical evidence such as video and photographs of the feat. Both Western and Pakistani media hush up the event, but word gets around. For example, Dr. Clive Williams, director of Terrorism Studies at the Australian National University claims in 2006, that he saw evidence provided by an Indian colleague that Osama had died of massive organ failure in April 2005 [Sydney Morning Herald, 1/16/2006]. The “massive organ failure” could have been the result of gunshot wounds inflicted by Saeed, and Osama could have been on life support since December 2001. Dr. Clive also mentions that Osama had not released any statements since quite some time. Three days later, an audio statement purporting to be from Osama is released, to keep up the myth that he is alive.
- December 26th 2001: Pakistan Observer announces that Osama had died due to health complications.
- December 2001: Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl begins investigating connections between the ISI, the CIA and Al-Qaida. His reporting is ground-breaking and he is considered to be sympathetic to Muslims. There are three possible theories linking Saeed to Pearl: 1.With both the Pakistani and Western media ignoring Saeed’s feat, Saeed was seeking a rendezvous with Pearl and intended to provide video and photo evidence of the murder of Osama. It is also possible that Saeed had been leaking information to Pearl early on. Pearl naively passed on this information to the Rothschild oriented Wall Street Journal or to the CIA (He was working with CIA agent Robert Baer on a story on Khalid Shaikh Mohammed [United Press International, 4/9/2004]). This makes both Saeed and Pearl a target of the Powers That Be. 2. An alternate theory is that Pearl was being used (knowingly or unknowingly) to lure Saeed out of the shadows. 3. Another theory is that there was no connection between Saeed and Pearl. The Powers That Be simply decided to get rid of two birds with one stone. The last story Pearl was investigating was on ties between Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and the Qatari government [Salon 10/22/2003].
- January 5th 2002: The FBI requests permission from the Pakistani government to interview Saeed’s associate, Maulana Masood Azhar [Gulf News, 1/5/2002]. They are desperate to know Saeed’s whereabouts.
- January 9th 2002: The Powers That Be are mad with Saeed. Suddenly, a US Grand Jury indicts Saeed in the 1994 kidnapping of Western tourists in Kashmir (one of them was an American). On January 9th 2002, Wendy Chamberlin, the US ambassador to Pakistan, officially asks the Pakistani government for assistance in tracking down Saeed [Associated Press, 2/24/2002; CNN, 2/24/2002; Los Angeles Times, 2/25/2002]. Remember that this indictment is overdue by eight years! Only the killing of Osama could make America so mad.
Remember that this indictment is overdue by eight years! Only the killing of Osama could make America so mad.
- January 18th 2002: President Musharraf suddenly announces that Osama is most likely dead due to health complications [CNN, 1/18/2002].
- January 23rd 2002: Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl is kidnapped in Pakistan. He was on his way to interview Mubarak Ali Shah Gilani, regarding a suspected connection between him and shoe bomber “Shoe Bomber” Richard Reid. Mubarak Ali Shah Gilani was accused of being connected to the terrorist organization Jamaat ul-Fuqra. The Jamaat ul-Fuqra was connected to the murder of an Egyptian-American named Rashad Khalifa who had tried to start a Sufi cult. The Jamaat ul-Fuqra was also connected with the attempted bombing of a Hindu temple in Toronto and a lodge belonging to the Rajneesh cult in Oregon (Looks like the CIA does not appreciate competition in the cult business). Pearl is murdered on February 22nd 2002. The kidnappers, a previously unknown group called the “The National Movement for the Restoration of Pakistani Sovereignty” make unusual demands that could have never been fulfilled. It is clear they wanted Pearl dead rather than having their demands met. The ISI and Jaish-e-Mohammad are believed to be linked to Pearl’s murder, since the land on which the murder took place belongs to a trust closely linked with Jaish-e-Mohammad. Close to fifteen people participated in the abduction and murder of Pearl. Later on March 3rd 2002, Secretary of State Colin Powell denied that the ISI was linked to Pearl’s murder [Guardian, 4/5/2002]. The Pakistani police altered and destroyed evidence at the scene [Washington Post, 3/10/2002].
- February 5th 2002: The FBI becomes insistent that Saeed is behind the kidnapping and murder. Saeed’s family are rounded up and threatened with being harmed. This is a well known ISI tactic. Saeed finally turns himself in to Ijaz Shah, his former boss at the ISI. The ISI keep him for a week before handing him to Pakistani police on February 12th. What happened during this week remains a mystery. Saeed turned himself in to the ISI on February 5th, and Pearl was murdered on February 22nd. Clearly, Saeed could not have been involved in the murder. Yet he is framed. President Musharraf would later say that he wanted Saeed hanged, and this was before his trial had begun [BBC, 4/12/2002].
- February 14th 2002: President Pervez Musharraf meets with President Bush in Washington, presumably to arrange the cover-up of Osama’s death. Bush anounces that the US would cancel $1 billion of Pakistan’s debt and reschedule the repayment of the remaining $1.8 million of Pakistan’s debt. Bush also promises $100 million for education reform. Was this payback for covering up Osama’s death? [Rashid, 2008, pp. 148-149]. In other words, America was willing to pay up to $2 billion to keep Osama alive in the minds of people.
In other words, America was willing to pay up to $2 billion to keep Osama alive in the minds of people.
- February 21st 2002: A cartoonish video is released detailing the beheading of Daniel Pearl. There is a clear attempt to distract from Pearl’s investigations into the ISI and the Al-Qaida by focusing on his Jewishness. Some conspiracy theorists have claimed that it contains symbolism related to a Masonic ritual. And some conspiracy theorists argue that the video is a fake. Strangely, the video was uploaded from Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia [Salon 10/22/2003]. Around that time, Pakistani press coverage focuses on Pearl’s Jewishness. They also try to tarnish Pearl’s fellow reporter, Asra Nomani, as a possible Indian spy [Salon 10/22/2003].
- March 17th 2002: In response to Saeed’s detention, a new group named after him (called Lashkar-e-Omar) attacks a Christian church near the American embassy and kills two Americans. The attack appears to be a false flag attack intended to give the impression that Saeed was running his own militia in Pakistan, and that he specialises in killing Americans.
- April 5th 2002: Saeed is tried in a secret Pakistani anti-terrorism court. To quote the London Times, “Sheikh is no ordinary terrorist but a man who has connections that reach high into Pakistan’s military and intelligence elite and into the innermost circles of Osama bin Laden and the al-Qaeda organization.” [London Times, 4/21/2002].
- May 8th 2002: Lashkar-e-Omar kills a bus full of French engineers using a car bomb. Like the previous operation, this too appears to be a false flag operation intended to demonise Saeed and make him appear like Daniel Pearl’s killer.
- June 14th 2002: Lashkar-e-Omar kills 12 Pakistanis and wounds 45 others by exploding a car bomb outside the heavily guarded US consulate. Several of the bombers are arrested, and they include a paramilitary ranger and a naval soldier. They say that the same car bomb had been intended for President Musharraf, but it had failed to explode. [New York Times, 6/15/2002; Rashid, 2008, pp. 154]. Like the previous operation, this attack also appears to be a false flag intended to demonise Saeed, and it coincides with Saeed’s trial.
- July 15th 2002: Saeed is convicted for the murder of Daniel Pearl and is sentenced to death by hanging (as President Musharraf wanted). The United States avoids interrogating Saeed and the March 14th 2002 US indictment of Saeed for the murder of Daniel Pearl makes scant reference to Saeed’s involvement with the ISI and Al-Qaida. Neither is there any mention of him channelling funds to Mohammad Atta. Saeed has appealed the conviction, but as of July 2005, the appeals proceeding has been adjourned 32 times [International Herald Tribune, 7/29/2005]. Saeed’s attorney claims that President Musharraf’s autobiography said that Al-Qaida operative Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was involved in the murder of Daniel Pearl [Christian Science Monitor, 11/8/2006]. He also quotes a recent statement by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, in which he claims to have beheaded Daniel Pearl [Guardian, 3/19/2007].
- July 16th-21st 2002: Pakistani police arrest two men who could have been the real masterminds behind Pearl’s murder [Guardian, 7/18/2002]. On May 16th, Pearl’s body is found and identified, but the FBI does not officially release DNA results because official confirmation of the body would have meant a new trial [Independent, 7/16/2002]. Testimony against Saeed turns out to be doubtful [Guardian, 7/18/2002, Independent, 7/21/2002]. According to Pakistani law, the trial was to be completed in a week but it took three months. The trial judge and venue were changed three times [BBC, 7/16/2002]. Saud Memon, the man who owned the land where Pearl was murdered, dies under suspicious circumstances on May 18th 2007 [Associated Press, 5/18/2007; Daily Times (Lahore), 5/19/2007; Indo-Asian News Service, 5/19/2007].
- August 2002: Prominent American conspiracy theorist Alex Jones announces that sources within the US Army have told him that Osama had died and his body was being kept on ice, to be rolled out at a politically expedient time. He cites a Saudi newspaper (Asharq Al-Awsat) that claimed that Saad Bin Laden had taken command of Al-Qaida ever since the American invasion (indicating that Osama may have been dead or incapacitated). Alex Jones further reiterated his claim on May 2nd 2011.
- October 9th 2002: Someone pretending to be Osama calls for Pakistani people to assassinate Musharraf [Rashid, 2008, pp. 230, 436]. Clearly, the Powers That Be are not happy at Musharraf’s handling of the Osama death cover-up.
- December 2003: The Powers That Be are not satisfied with President Musharraf’s handling of the Osama death cover-up. Musharraf has also started a secret overhaul of the ISI [Christian Science Monitor, 2/22/2002]. His autobiography also contains furtive hints that the Saeed/Pearl saga was a cover-up of something much bigger. In March 2002, Musharraf had stated that Pearl was caught up in “intelligence games.” [Washington Post, 5/3/2002]. The first assassination attempt on Musharraf came in June 2002 (as mentioned earlier) but failed due to technical reasons. It was conducted by Lashkar-e-Omar, the same group that was conspicuously covering up Saeed’s feat. With Osama dead, Ayman Al-Zawahiri calls for Musharraf’s assassination in September 2003. The second assassination attempt comes in December 2003. A powerful bomb goes off as he tries to cross a bridge. Later, two suicide bombers drive car bombs into his convoy but fail. Links to Jaish-e-Mohammad and Al-Qaida are discovered in the investigation. Al-Qaida operative Abu Faraj al-Libbi is involved in this assassination attempt and was later captured in May 2005.
- Somewhere in 2005: The Department of Homeland quietly Security lists the Jamaat ul-Fuqra (and specifically, its splinter group, the Muslims of the Americas) as a possible sponsor of terrorism in the U.S. The MOA operates a network of 22 villages across the United States, with its headquarters as Islamberg in New York. Its membership seems to consist mainly of African-Americans (including some ex-military ones). It also operates several big communes such as Mahmoudberg (Texas), Baladullah (California) and Islamville (South Carolina). In 2002, one MOA member was shot and killed at the Texas commune in unclear circumstances. How the MOA operates in such a grand fashion in the United States is easy to guess. This is clearly a cheesy attempt at faking jihad, and keeping clueless American Islamophobes entertained.
- In July 3-11 2007, the Pakistani military raided the Red Mosque in Islamabad after Al-Qaida operatives set up positions within it. After the raid, letters were discovered from Ayman Al-Zawahiri to the mosque officials, who were sympathetic to Osama [Sunday Times (London), 7/15/2007]. On July 11th 2007, Al-Zawahiri called for a revolt against Musharraf [BBC, 7/11/2007; Associated Press, 7/11/2007] The absence of Osama in the latest calls for Musharraf’s overthrow suggests that he had died, and that Al-Zawahiri was frantically trying to cover-up his death by using the Red Mosque to stage a coup against Musharraf. Had Musharraf destroyed the Red Mosque in the raid, he could have faced a revolt on a nationwide level. Later on September 20th 2007, someone pretending to be Osama released a tape repeating that Musharraf should be overthrown [Counterterrorismblog(.org), 9/2007; BBC, 9/20/2007]. It is important to note that Al-Qaida never threatens Musharraf’s successor in s similar way because he is a sock-puppet of the Powers That Be.
- October 4th 2007: Former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto enters into a deal with President Musharraf in which she will be allowed to return to Pakistan in exchange for her party abstaining from voting during Musharraf’s re-election two days later. Musharraf thus gains a second term [Rashid, 2008, pp. 386-387].
- October 19th 2007: Former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto returns to Pakistan but the welcome rally is bombed, and 139 people die and 400 are injured. the government is blamed for lax security.
- November 2nd 2007: In an interview with David Frost, Benazir Bhutto claims that the ISI, Osama’s son Hamza Bin Laden (note that she did not mention Osama, implying that he was dead), and ISI linked warlord Baitullah Mehsud (of the Tehrik-e-Taliban) were intent on her assassination. She also refers to Omar Saeed Shaikh as “the man who murdered Osama bin Laden.” David Frost ignores this comment. It is edited out but later the BBC posts a full version of the interview [BBC, 4/1/2008].
She also refers to Omar Saeed Shaikh as “the man who murdered Osama bin Laden.”
- October 26th 2007: Benazir Bhutto sends an email to her friend Mark Segal. She claimed that President Musharraf was not providing her adequate security and security equipment. And that Musharraf was to be held responsible if anything happened to her. Musharraf had denied her jammers and special vehicles [Wolf Blitzer and Mark Segal on CNN Situation Room, 12/27/2007].
- Before May 1st 2011: A Pakistani doctor, Shakil Afridi, becomes suspicious about the compound in Abbottabad where Osama’s family was secretly living, and notifies the Americans. He then conducts an inoculation campaign in the vicinity, with the hope of finding DNA evidence of the presence of Osama’s and/or his family. This DNA evidence was passed on to the United States. But what came out of this DNA evidence has been covered up, because it would confirm that only Osama’s family was in the compound, and not Osama. Similar to the fate of Omar Saeed Sheikh, Dr. Afridi was jailed by Pakistani authorities for 33 years! It is clear that the Powers That Be did not approve of his sleuthing.
- May 1st 2011: American Special Forces (SEAL Team 6) raid a compound in Abbottabad and claim to have killed Osama. It seems that some armed men (Pakistani army?) were guarding the compound, and shot down one helicopter. While the compound did house some female members of Osama’s family, Osama had died many years ago. Osama’s alleged “body” is conveniently buried at sea within 24 hours. A later FOIA request in November 2012 reveals that no American sailors aboard the USS Carl Vinton witnessed Osama’s burial at sea.
- May 5th 2011: Former ISI chief Hamid Gul claimed that the raid on Abottabad was a hoax and that Osama had died many years ago [CNN, 5/5/2011].
- May 31st 2011: Judicial Watch files an FOIA request at the United States Court for the District of Columbia seeking documents pertaining to the death of Osama Bin Laden. Later that afternoon, U.S. Special Operations Commander Admiral William McRaven orders his subordinates at the Department of Defence to destroy photos showing Osama’s corpse. To quote a heavily redacted letter of his, “One particular item that I want to emphasize is photos; particularly UBLs remains. At this point – all photos should have been turned over to the CIA; if you still have them destroy them immediately or get them to the [redacted].”
- August 6th 2011: An American military helicopter is shot down in Afghanistan, killing 25 American Special Operations personnel. The personnel were believed to be members of SEAL Team 6, which was involved in the raid on the Abbottabad compound.
- February 2012: The Abbottabad compound where Osama was hiding is demolished by Pakistani authorities. The compound was once used as a safe-house by the ISI [Gulf News 3/5/2011].
- December 19th 2012: Hollywood releases a movie that tries to salvage the official version of events. The movie tries to bundle in totally unrelated conspiracies (such as the bombing of Marriott Islamabad) with the hunt for Osama.
- March 30th 2013: Another member of SEAL Team 6 killed, and another SEAL injured in a “parachute accident” in Arizona.
- May 22nd 2013: In response to a lawsuit by Judicial Watch, A federal appeals court ruled that the U.S. government had properly classified top secret more than 50 images of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden taken after his death, and that the government did not need to release them.
- July 11th 2013: Files related to the death of Osama Bin Laden are secretly moved from the Pentagon to the CIA. This allows the Defense Department to tell those who had requested the files that they were no longer in their building.
- February 1th 2015: Pakistan’s former spy chief tells Al Jazeera that the country’s intelligence services most likely sheltered Osama bin Laden in the years leading up to his death in a US raid. Lieutenant General Asad Durrani told Al Jazeera’s Mehdi Hasan he doubted the official line given by Pakistan’s intelligence services, the ISI, that it was unaware of the al-Qaeda leader’s whereabouts until his death, implying that Pakistan would only have exchanged knowledge of his location in a quid-pro-quo deal.
- February 27th 2015: Prosecutors in New York introduced eight documents recovered in Osama bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan as evidence in the trial of a terrorism suspect Abid Naseer. The documents reveal that Al Qaida and Osama Bin Laden had close ties with Iran. Al Qaida operatives freely transited in and out of Iran.
- May 21 2015: Seymour Hersh spills some major beans by claiming that many aspects of the raid were fables. Pakistan had found Osama and were keeping him hostage. Pakistani cooperation was integral to the raid. There was no armed resistance, nor was there any burial at sea. But despite these barrage of seemingly top secret details, remember that Hersh is still working hard to kill the real story; that Osama was killed in December 2001 by Omar Saeed Shaikh, a Pakistani. There is no mention of Shaikh in his “expose.”
- May 25 2015: The Office of the Director of National Intelligence releases a list of books allegedly found in Osama’s compound. The books reveal that Osama was a 9/11 Truther and believed in Illuminati Conspiracy. This is a blatant attempt to shame the 9/11 Truth Movement. But in doing so, another gaping plot hole is created. If Osama was a 9/11 Truther, how could he be blamed for 9/11?
- July 29th 2015: Taliban’s reclusive leader Mullah Omar officially declared dead. The truth of the matter may never be known. But the timing of this declaration seemed to coincide with American attempts to supplant the Taliban with a fake Taliban.
- July 31st 2015: A private plane carrying Osama’s step-mother, his half-sister and her husband, as well as a Jordanian pilot allegedly crashes in clear weather conditions in the UK. Are the Bin Ladens faking their deaths once again? Remember that Osama’s brother Salem, as well as his father, also “died” (or faked their deaths) in suspicious plane crashes. Did they then “retire” and live in Western countries under different identities?
- August 14th 2015: Hamza Bin Laden, the son and successor of Osama Bin Laden who was believed to have been involved in the assassination of Benazir Bhutto, releases an audio calling for attacks on Western soil. But wait a minute…wasn’t Hamza killed in the raid on Abbottabad? Well it seems like he wasn’t there. He was hiding in Iran! Maybe he still is.
- August 15th 2015: Former ISI chief Hamid Gul who claimed that the raid on Abottabad was a hoax and that Osama had died many years ago dies of a “brain hemorrhage.” Hamid Gul had made several appearances on the Alex Jones show claiming that 9/11 was an inside job. He had earned many enemies both in Pakistan and abroad.
- September 11th 2015: Crane owned and operated by the Saudi Bin Laden Group crashes in the Mecca Grand Mosque, killing more than a 100 people. Lightning was blamed. Is this some kind of sick memorial for 9/11?
What prompted Saeed’s change of heart may never be known. He went from being a trusted double agent who had tirelessly served Western Intelligence Agencies to being a fugitive similar to the terrorists he once tracked down. Maybe he had seen enough intrigue in his career. And maybe it sickened him. Maybe what finally broke the camel’s back was his discovery of Osama’s complicity, and the fact that the Powers he served were using Osama all along, and that they intended to keep Osama alive indefinitely, and in Pakistan. Maybe it was the betrayal he experienced. He had worked for tirelessly for Al-Qaida, thinking that he was destroying them from within. Then he woke up to the realisation that the Powers he served were nurturing Al-Qaida, and he had been unknowingly used in Al-Qaida’s 9/11 operation.
If Saeed did indeed kill Osama, then he (and his family) have a legitimate claim to the $25 million bounty on Osama’s head. Sadly, in a Cabal World, this feat of his may never be acknowledged. And he may spend the remainder of his life being tortured in jail.
If Saeed did indeed kill Osama, he may also have redeemed himself of decades of unwitting yet ruthless service to The Powers That Be. And he may have saved his beloved Pakistan from becoming Osama’s playground.
Update: It has been a lot of time since this article was first posted. I am now of the opinion that Daniel Pearl was in on the game from the very beginning, and was involved in luring Saeed out of the shadows, and later faked his death to implicate Saeed. Not surprisingly, many found the execution video to be badly shooped. When I had finished writing this article back then, I had contacted (22 October 2012) the (supposed) widow of Daniel Pearl and Asra Nomani, who had made tall claims of finding the truth about who killed Daniel Pearl. All I have recieved in replies so far is radio silence. This only proves that mainstream journalists can never be trusted, regardless of their established credentials. Wonder what articles Pearl is currently ghost writing.
Update: On 2nd April 2020, a Pakistan court overturned the death sentence of Omar Saeed Shaikh, indicating that there was no evidence to start with, for convicting him for the phoney murder. However, he has been detained for three months because he may act “against the interest of the country”.