It has now become fairly evident that the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing is not accidental. In fact, there is a strong possibility that the flight was commandeered to the US military base at Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. A bizarre “extraordinary rendition“?
Please note that this article is being expanded and updated regularly. I have decided to keep all the information in one place, as opposed to having it scattered across several different posts. So do check back. Also note that some commentators have posted very insightful information.
If you are a witness to what happened to MH370 and/or it’s passengers, or a government/intelligence insider, and have come in possession of information that definitely reveal MH370’s whereabouts, you could be eligible for a reward of up to $5 million, thanks to a fundraiser set up by friends and families of the victims. But be warned that any communication with this group very likely being monitored by the Powers That Be. Before you contact them, deposit the same information in the form of a self-made video testimony with a trusted lawyer and inform him/her of your intentions. Make it clear that should anything happen to you, the testimony is to go public and is to be also be sent to the Malaysian embassy via registered post. Also deposit the same video testimony with several friends and family members.
Why did Flight 370 try to hide its whereabouts?
MH370 was a 777-200 service carrying 239 passenger and crew on a regular Kuala Lumpur to Beijing service. To recap, it left KL at 12.40 am, it disappeared as a commercial radar trace at 1.22 am close to the area where such radar visibility to the Malaysia air traffic control system drops off, and was never observed as entering Vietnam controlled air space on a path intended to cross that country to the South China Sea and continue past Hong Kong toward its destination. The transponders on Flight 370 was switched off immediately after it was outside the visibility of Malaysia’s air traffic control! To quote a poster GarageYears on a forum for professional pilots,
Turning off the transponder isn’t just a toggle or push-button, the switch is a rotary and you’d have to move it two positions to get it into the standby condition.
This could only have been done by a compromised crew, or by hijackers. To quote another forum member Tfor2,
1. It was a hi-jack (transponder turned off, no Mayday), and the plane was not under the control of the pilots. It flew to wherever was demanded, and something happened thereafter causing it to crash, probably from an effort to regain control (as with United 93 during events of 9/11). So it could be anywhere. An eye-witness will eventually come forward. 2. The most fearsome worry to come out of this is how come an aircraft can invade national territory without military or civil or satellite detection? This leaves a hole in the defense systems of all countries.
To quote a professional A330 pilot,
I think the flight deck was compromised.
But that’s not the only sign that Flight 370 was trying to hide its whereabouts. Immediately after shutting off its transponders, Flight 370 made a U-turn and headed in the direction of Diego Garcia, crossing Malaysia in the process. If there indeed had been a massive technical failure, the crew would have tried to safely ditch the plane at sea, not return to Malaysia. And if there had been a cabin decompression, the plane would have slowly lost altitude, crashing into the Gulf of Thailand. Malaysia’s Air Force Chief General Rodzali Daud first raised the possibility that the plane had reversed course the very next day (9th March), and he was quoted by a Malay-language paper as saying the jet had been tracked hundreds of miles from its intended flight path, over the Strait of Malacca off western Malaysia, and up to 320 kilometres northwest of the Malaysian state of Penang, after which it either disappeared or Malaysian radar lost capability to track it. It was clearly flying low, as if to avoid detection by radar.
General Daud’s statement was clearly not expected, as all the concerned governments were vigorously pedalling the notion that the plane was lost in the Gulf of Thailand, and all search and rescue efforts got misdirected to the plane’s intended route. The Communist Vietnamese government even produced some eyewitnesses that testified seeing a plane flying low off their coast. There were repeated attempts to identify any piece of floating debris in the vicinity as that of Flight 370. When mainstream media picked up General Daud’s very credible statement, he was pressured into retracting it, and has now issued a formal retraction. America’s biggest trading client, Communist China, also expressed irritation at the Malaysian government over the “confusion.” It is clear that such misdirection could not have been possible without the involvement of highly placed Malaysian officials. Nevertheless, General Daud’s statement has altered the direction of the search, which now focuses on the Andaman Sea, instead of the Gulf of Thailand. It seems there were desperate attempts to keep the search away from the West Coast of Malaysia. For example, an oil rig worker on the Vietnam coast claimed to have seen a fiery object, but the report later turned out to be untrue. To quote,
Letter that was received by Vietnamese officials about a possible crash in Vietnam (unconfirmed source) – http://t.co/COQZQvDtU2
— Florian Witulski (@vaitor) March 12, 2014
BBC also reported about the letter but it turned out to be false information… nothing at the Ho Chi Minh coast
— Florian Witulski (@vaitor) March 12, 2014
To quote another poster Frenchwalker on the same aforementioned forum,
Just to point out on some of the information provided by the Malaysian military last night around its last know position, more so around the fact the the aircraft descended to around 3000ft would this simply be to maintain Visual Flight Rules , cloud base in Kuala Lumpur usually sits between 3000ft and 10,000ft this would indicate the the person in command certainly had control of the Aircraft
If the plane was headed towards Diego Garcia (which is under eight hours of flying time from Kuala Lumpur), it would have been captured on Indonesian radars as well, and it was likely to have crossed over Indonesia. But unlike Malaysia, Indonesia is a defacto Globalist client state, and would immediately cover up such information. Australia also has a sophisticated radar network, but we haven’t heard from them either. Apart from radar, there is also other “live” data associated with commercial aircraft, which is not being discussed. To quote another user of the forum Davionics,
Why has nobody confirmed/announced if there were any transmissions sent via SATCOM? Seems to be the elephant in the room – the media currently appears to have an unhealthy tunneled obsession with; radar, ads-b, voice comms, gps, black boxes, etc. Surely ACARS and engine telemetry data could shine a good dose of light on this incredibly sad fiasco. Many aircraft today also have Panasonic Avionics high-bandwidth eXconnect GCS (Global Communications Suite) to augment SATCOM.
Investigators have now confirmed that such live data indicated that the plane continued to fly even after its last radar contact. The just won’t tell us when the data transmissions ended (which would indicate when the flight landed). To quote,
Throughout the roughly four hours after the jet dropped from civilian radar screens, these people said, the link operated in a kind of standby mode and sought to establish contact with a satellite or satellites. These transmissions did not include data, they said, but the periodic contacts indicate to investigators that the plane was still intact and believed to be flying. Investigators are still working to fully understand the information, according to one person briefed on the matter. The transmissions, this person said, were comparable to the plane “saying I’m here, I’m ready to send data.”
And there is still no word about the signals from monitoring systems embedded in the plane’s Rolls-Royce PLC engines, which would have stopped when the plane landed. Diego Garcia is the strongest US military-air force base in the Indian Ocean. It served as a forwarding base in almost all American conflicts in the Gulf and in Afghanistan. It was also a transit venue for the infamous “extraordinary renditions.” It possesses formidable radar capabilities, as well as several airstrips. And large hangars that can hide aircraft. To quote a commenter on a pilot’s website who believed the plane was in Diego Garcia,
My speculation is of this being a super-duper, super-extraordinary form of rendition.
And most important of all, Diego Garcia has a staff who follow a code of not asking too many questions and keeping their eyes wide shut. Unlike Malaysia, there are no General Dauds in Diego Garcia, who would blurt out what they saw on military radar.
UPDATE: To give one example of this code of silence, when the Americans started building their base in Diego Garcia, they ordered some 2000 native inhabitants on the island out. The natives fearfully complied, after their pets were killed using exhaust fumes from military vehicles. The natives ended up living in the slums of Maldives, and are still not allowed to return. Those who stole an entire island from its original inhabitants are certainly capable of stealing a jumbo jet. And those who were stationed on the base pretended not to notice the deportation of 2000 natives from island. I assume they would be equally indifferent to the landing of MH370 on the island.
Its Official: Diego Garcia is a Strong Possibility!
Assuming the plane landed, WNYC has produced a map showing all possible airports within the range of MH370, based on its last radar contact, and Diego Garcia is one of them!
The Washington Post has published an infographic that puts Diego Garcia within four hours if its last known location, and they have taken the last known location as the place where the transponders switched off, not the place where military radars picked up the plane near Penang. If they had taken Penang as the last known location as far as radar is concerned, Diego Garcia would have probably been even closer.
All possibilities are being discussed, from the Gobi desert and Kazakhstan to Pakistan and Iran. Even though the geopolitics of the Indian subcontinent and the Indochina region has resulted in several nations carefully watching their radars for enemy aircraft on a fulltime basis. Somehow they all seemed to have missed the huge plane flying without a transponder identifying it. There is absolutely no mention of Diego Garcia, except for the Malaysian Transport minister, who claims he has no confirmation yet that it landed at Diego Garcia, even though his government is looking into “all possibilities.” A Pentagon official claims to believe that the plane crashed into the Andaman Sea, north of Diego Garcia (But obviously not at Diego Garcia).
Some conspiracy sleuths have also uncovered proof that no flights were scheduled for 3 days at Diego Garcia airport during the time MH370 went missing. All maintenance crew would likely have been on leave, so that the plane could be sneaked in undetected. On March 7th, the Facebook account of the Diego Garcia passenger terminal posted a notice that there would be no scheduled flights for the next 72 hours. This posting is still visible as of 11:38 AM 20th March 2014. The following is a screenshot.
This little factoid was even tweeted about.
— jeanette (@jeanettekramer) March 18, 2014
This was also posted to the wall of the US Navy Support Facility Diego Garcia because it concerned US Navy support crew in there. The same conspiracy sleuths insist that this post along with many other posts between March 6th and March 9th were deleted.
The presence of a large number of Chinese passengers on board the doomed flight is being used to strain relations between Communist China and Malaysia, and it may contribute to a future deterioration of their relationship, resulting in increased justification of Chinese presence in the region, and maybe even future Chinese aggression. This may also help explain why a Malaysian plane was targeted, as opposed to an Indonesian plane (Indonesia is already in the hands of the Globalists, and therefore never gets any brinkmanship from Communist China, which is a creation of the Globalists). Malaysia is probably the only country in the world whose recent leadership has openly criticized the IMF, Israel, the War on Terror and made claims that 9/11 was an Inside Job. Malaysia has a bustling economy, but the Globalists prefer plantation style economies, such as neighbouring Indonesia, which is completely under Globalist control. Since Malaysia cannot be subject to the so-called War on Terror unless they start openly supporting Al-Qaida, the only other alternative the Globalists have is to feed it to China, and the Panda will invite itself for lunch, Al-Qaida or not. Mainstream media has repeatedly stressed at Chinese impatience with Malaysian “incompetence.” While it is true that the present mess would not have been possible unless many Malaysian officials were compromised, so were many officials of other governments involved in the search and rescue efforts. And despite such high level corruption, the deliberately concealed fact that the plane had reversed course and moved Westwards did come out, albeit in a muffled way. It is unlikely that such disclosure would have ever happened in any of the neighbouring Globalist-dominated countries.
Other Odd Ends
Initially there were reports of some passengers who did not board the plane, but then Malaysian authorities were forced to “retract” their statements. Passengers connected to the Global Elite usually receive advance warnings.
- Flight 370 had 20 employees of Texas based Freescale Semiconductors. It is unclear whether or not the company counted the NSA among its clients. These 20 engineers were working on electronic warfare, and designing some kind of stealth plane invisible to radar! To quote Wikipedia on the company,
In the 1960s, one of the U. S. space program’s goals was to land a man on the moon and return him safely to Earth [Not Quite!]. In 1968, NASA began manned Apollo flights that led to the first lunar landing in July 1969. Apollo 11 was particularly significant for hundreds of employees involved in designing, testing and producing its electronics. A division of Motorola, which became Freescale Semiconductor, supplied thousands of semiconductor devices, ground-based tracking and checkout equipment, and 12 on-board tracking and communications units. An “up-data link” in the Apollo’s command module received signals from Earth to relay to other on-board systems. A transponder received and transmitted voice and television signals and scientific data. [.......] and Motorola’s MPC5200 microprocessor deployed telematic systems for General Motors’ OnStar systems. [.......] In addition, a recent ABI Research market study report states that Freescale owns 60% share of the Radio Frequency (RF) semiconductor device market. [.......] Also in 2011, Freescale announced the company’s first magnetometer for location tracking in smart mobile devices.
- Confirmation of Iranian passengers travelling on false European passports. While they have been ruled out as hijackers, the Powers That Be sometimes do use Iranians for dirty work. There was also an attempt to portray them as favourably as possible.
- If a missile destroyed Flight 370, the missile would have left a radar signature (Thanks to Mike Adams).
- Boeing 777 commercial jets are equipped with black box recorders that can survive any on-board explosion, and they transmit locator signals for at least 30 days after falling into the ocean (Thanks to Mike Adams).
- Many parts of destroyed aircraft are naturally bouyant and will float in water (Thanks to Mike Adams), and would have been noticed if there was a crash at sea.
- Some relatives of passengers claim that calls placed to their cellphones are ringing! Passenger social media accounts on the Chinese social media QQ site show the passengers to be online!
- Conspiracy Forums are abuzz with rumours of the plane being diverted to Diego Garcia.
- America has jumped into the investigation, subtly suggesting that the captain went mad (The Iranians don’t seem to interest them). But that’s what they said about EgyptAir Flight 990, which was returning to Egypt with more than 30 military officers who had trained in America. They are mum about the radars at Diego Garcia picking up anything unusual.
- The lyrics of Get It Started, a song produced by American rapper Pitbull (released 25th June 2012) have gained notoriety among the conspiracy crowd as having contained allegories to the plane’s disappearance. The music video is creepy, and shows people being watched and followed, as if some kind of intelligence operation is going on. The lyrics in question are: No Ali, no Frasier, but for now it’s off to Malaysia/ Two passports, three cities, two countries, one day/Now that’s worldwide, if you think it’s a game, let’s play, dale. The two Iranian men who boarded the plane using fake passports had purchased their tickets from a mysterious Iranian named Ali. According to those who are reading into this, the two passports refers to the two men who boarded the plane using two stolen passports. The three cities might be Kuala Lumpur Beijing and…….. (hold your breath) maybe a city on the American East Coast where the plane was ultimately flown to (see next section). The two countries may be Malaysia and China, and it is clear that the whole operation was meant to create a serious rift between the two. The plane had indeed flown “worldwide” in a short span of time, and had the rift between Malaysia and China deepened, the consequences would have also been “worldwide.” Yes, we do think its a game dale, so lets play! Are the lines I am what they thought I’d never become….I went from eviction to food stamps a reference to “food-stamp” President Obama and his dark transformation?
- Two “ex-Navy SEALS” SEALs have been found dead aboard the American ship Maersk Alabama in Seychelles, not far from Diego Garcia. It is unclear if this incident is related.
- British satellite firm Immarsat claimed that it was picking up hourly pings from MH370 up to 7.5 hours after take off.
- The pilot was, or claimed to be a fanatical supporter of Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim. He even attended Anwar’s trial just before flying. Anwar was being tried for sodomy. Anwar Ibrahim was an opponent of Mahathir Mohammad, and the latter was quoted as saying “He [Anwar] would make a good Prime Minister of Israel.” The Diego Garcia runway was later found among his favourite five runways in a flight simulator he used at home!
- A story originally posted by Jim Stone claims that on March 18th, one of the passengers (Philip Wood) posted a photo to 4chan using his iPhone (which he had hidden in his ass), in which he pleaded for help. The photo was black but its EXIF data (latitudes and longitudes) indicates he was in Diego Garcia. Using some image editors, some concluded that it was a selfie of a hooded man in a dark room, but as one commenter on this website asked, why didn’t he use the flash in the iPhone 5C camera? I am still looking into this and don’t know what to make of it. April fools joke? I would have not bothered posting this except for the fact that Philip Wood’s wife has gone public claiming that the plane was flown to an undisclosed location and several governments were involved in the cover-up. It is unclear what she has to say about the 4chan message. Lets hope its not an attempt to discredit her.
- Residents on a remote southern island of the Maldives reported seeing a low-flying jumbo jet on the morning of the disappearance of MH370. Maldives is north off Diego Garcia.
- Airport security camera photographs of the two men travelling on fake passports have been shooped! The younger man (left) was identified as Pouiria Nur Mohammad Mehrdad, 19, said by police in Malaysia to be an Iranian asylum seeker on his way to Germany to meet his mother. The older man (right) remains unknown. But this still does not explain why the legs (and bag) of the older guy were shooped onto Mehrdad’s torso. There are also many other discrepancies in the passenger list, such as people who were reported to be on the flight now claiming to be at home.
From Diego Garcia to Where?
If suppose we are to assume that the plane was indeed diverted to Diego Garcia, it is reasonable to assume that the plane and its passengers would not be kept there indefinitely. If we are to follow the logic of some devoted conspiracy theorists who are pursuing this on other forums, the plane and its passengers would be flown to the Eastern mainland of the United States, over the Atlantic Ocean to escape scrutiny (and comparatively less distance than the other way around). Of course, the plane’s livery would be painted over. The plane’s wreckage would later be carefully deposited by (presumably by air) on a location far away from Diego Garcia. But why are we discussing this here? Because the same devoted conspiracy theorists who are pursuing this on other forums have pointed out that four days after the disappearance of MH370, a curious military exercise took place on the Southern-Eastern part of the United States coastline. Fighter jets were reportedly “escorting” a plane. To quote,
Members of the South Carolina Air National Guard are conducting an air defense exercise along the coast. Guard Senior Master Sergeant Edward Snyder says people might see fighter jets escorting a civilian aircraft Thursday over the North Charleston and Myrtle Beach areas.
Add to that, there is historical precedent suggesting that some very suspicious crashes at sea may have been more than just crashes. The following are some well known examples.
- In 1983, KAL007 was headed to South Korea, with an American Congressman on board. The Congressman was on a mission to warn the South Korean leadership that the United States government had been compromised by the Soviets. The plane disappeared at sea. After the fall of the Soviet Union, there was some evidence that the Congressman was imprisoned in a gulag. The United States government didn’t seem to have a problem with this arrangement.
- The 1998 crash of SWR111 in Canadian territorial waters. The plane was carrying diamonds, rubies, emeralds and other gems in its cargo hold, which were worth half a billion dollars. They were being transferred from a bank in America to a bank in Switzerland. None of these were ever recovered. It is possible that the plane was diverted to a Canadian airport. Also on board was Saudi prince Al-Saud Bandar, one of the richest men in the world.
Only 60No bodies were recovered. Update: Cabal Times has a special on the crash/disappearance of SWR111, thanks to insights gained from the disappearance of MH370. The similarities are baffling.
- The 2009 crash of AF447 in the Atlantic Ocean.
A Tentative Theory of What’s Going on….
The most unusual aspect of this case is that the plane has mysteriously vanished, and the Powers That Be are well aware that such a scenario raises more questions than answers. It could be possible that The Powers That Be arranged to have the “wreckage” deposited along the plane’s intended route, diverting attention away from Diego Garcia. But in an unprecedented turn of events, Malaysian authorities started focusing on the Indian Ocean, with good reason. Therefore the Powers That Be are suddenly faced with the challenge of depositing another “wreckage,” in the Indian Ocean, in such a short period of time, in an area now subject to global scrutiny, and again, away from Diego Garcia. And therefore the unusual delay in presenting the wreckage.
The other alternative is that there was never intended to be any wreckage, and like another plane that vanished in Angola, the plane may be used in a future nuclear 9/11 to kickstart Globalist wars. Even if this is the case, the plane would still be diverted to Diego Garcia, and “retrofitted” in USA, because Iran simply lacks the technical knowhow.
For a number of reasons, I tend to believe that the pilot (but not necessarily the co-pilot) was involved, and that there were hijackers on board.
Update: Australia is now playing a major role in diverting attention away from Diego Garcia, by claiming to have picked up black box signals northwest of Perth. The absence of wreckage in the vicinity is being attributed to a “high speed vertical impact,” which is as scientifically credible as the Flying Spaghetti monster taking down the plane. If the plane did indeed crash in the area, then it’s flight path would have been picked up simultaneously by Australia’s sophisticated Jindalee Operational Radar Network. It would also have been picked up by Indonesian radar. There is reason why the Powers That Be are favouring this region as the crash site. The presence of deep underwater trenches will make recovery impossible, leaving only Powers like the United States with the capability to conduct a full “recovery,” if any.
Update: My theory has been partially vindicated. I had earlier stated that there were hijackers on board the plane, and that the pilot (but not necessarily the co-pilot) was involved. According to a new report, the co-pilot tried to make a phone call from his mobile phone AFTER the plane’s transponder was shut off. This was when the plane was flying at low level, to avoid detection by radar, back across Malaysia (near Penang) and towards Diego Garcia. Flying at such a low level inadvertently made cellphone reception possible, and perhaps the hijackers forgot to confiscate the cellphone of the co-pilot. Malaysian authorities are not revealing to whom the call was made or any other specific details, other than that the call was cut for unknown reasons. Maybe the pilot sitting next to him (who was compromised) intervened. And it still make the role of the pilot even murkier. To quote,
If Fariq was able to make a call, why was there no attempt by the pilot, Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53, to also make a mobile phone call?
An email received by the Mail recently suggested that the aircraft had been hijacked and that the pilots had been ordered to fly around Malaysian and Indonesian air space while negotiations were carried out.
Those negotiations, said the email – from a source in Malaysia which could not be verified – demanded the dropping of a jail sentence imposed on Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim.
The hijackers, said the email, gave government negotiators five hours to meet their demands or the plane would be destroyed.
If we are to lend credence to this theory, then there are two possible scenarios.
The Powers That Be were desperate to free Anwar Ibrahim. The negotiations between the hijackers and the Malaysian government were conducted in secret, and Anwar Ibrahim was to be quietly acquitted later on. The plane and it’s passengers would be returned to Malaysia, and the hijackers would be quietly released later on as part of the conditions. But in case the Malaysian government didn’t baulk, The Powers That Be had a backup plane. The plane was turned in the direction of Diego Garcia once the hijack took place and once the transponders were shut off. In five hours, it would land at Diego Garcia, and the world would be misled into believing it had crashed en route to Beijing. If this was indeed the scenario, then The Powers That Be were confident that Malaysian authorities would baulk, and the necessity of faking a crash was unlikely. This could explain why attempts to plant a wreckage have been so sloppy and uncoordinated so far.
- The Powers That Be were desperate to free Anwar Ibrahim, but at the same time, they had no intention to return the plane or its passengers, even when their demands were met. The Malaysian authorities would fulfill their demands regardless, out of a combination of fear and hope, and due to the presence of compromised individuals in their government.
Update: HOLY COW! Obama is in Malaysia. This is the first visit by an American President in nearly half a century, and it seems that his “four country visit” was merely a diversion for visiting Malaysia! And he is deliberately avoiding opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim!, who has come under intense scrutiny from conspiracy theorists worldwide (Sorry Anwar bro, this just isn’t the time). When Osama Bin Laden ended up being killed in Pakistan in December 2001, America indirectly gave the Pakistani government nearly $2 Billion for postponing the news of his death until another 10 years (so that the so-called War on Terror could continue unabated). Now what will the present Malaysian government get for covering up MH370’s diversion to Diego Garcia?
Update: Sarah Bajc, partner of American passenger Philip Wood, launched a campaign to collect $5m to reward any insider who comes forward and resolves the mystery. Several other people who have lost loved ones on the flight have joined her. Sarah Bajc had earlier gone public claiming that the plane was flown to an undisclosed location and several governments were involved in the cover-up. But never mind the lack of media coverage, because they are all “conspiracy theorists.”
Update: Another Malaysian Airlines Flight, MH17, has been brought down by a surface-to-air missile in an area held by pro-Russian rebels in Ukraine, killing all 298 people on board. Is this some kind of message to Malaysia, to threaten them against releasing any details of their investigation into MH370?
Update: According to Barry Chamish, there is something really fishy with the following image of MH17 taken at Amsterdam just before its final flight.
To quote Barry,
Why is Yaron Mofaz the son of Shaul Mofaz current Israel Opposition Leader & Former Minster of Defense, (who was not a passenger on the plane like Cor is said to be and is still alive today) taking a picture of MH17 in Amsterdam for Reuters just prior to the plane taking off and being “shot” down mid flight, becoming international news? Why is Yaron Mofaz’s image almost identical in time/position to the “said to be confirmed” victim Cor Pan’s famous last shot of MH17? Why is the media passing both images off as if they are the same image, when they are in fact not? WHY AREN’T PEOPLE GOING NUTS ABOUT THIS…???
Most of the passengers on board MH-17 were Dutch. The Dutch government has formed a formed a joint investigation team, which consists of Netherlands, Belgium, Australia and Ukraine. Suspiciously, Malaysia has been left out, because it was “their fault” for flying into a warzone. Even more suspiciously, these countries have a secret agreement to cover up inconvenient truths, should they arise.
Update: Thanks to General Daud’s statement on the plane flying towards the Indian Ocean in the days following the incident, we now have a tentative theory on how the conspiracy was conducted. In other words, the MH370 conspiracy serves as a template on how similar conspiracies were conducted in the past. This website now has a special on the alleged 1998 crash of Swissair 111, minutes away from a major Airforce base. Since the conspirators represent the same forces, there are too many baffling similarities (See Below link). It is important to note that that credit of what little we do know about MH370 goes to some very brave Malaysians, who unlike the Swiss and Canadian people (in the case of SWR111), did not cave in to international pressure. THANK YOU MALAYSIA!
Update: The resources section below has been updated to link the official Malaysian Airlines websites on MH370 and MH17. I am particularly impressed with the official Malaysian government website on the MH370 investigation. They have even put up the satellite log data for everyone to see. In contrast, the Transportation Board of Canada’s investigation into SWR111, which cost US$48.5 million over five years, shamefacedly claimed that similar satellite data for SWR111 had been “deleted.”
Update: The Indonesian Embassy in Malaysia has denied a report that Indonesian Police Chief, General Sutarman said he and his Malaysian counterpart knew what happened to Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370. Looks like the elephant in the living room can no longer be ignored.
Update: December 20, 2014 – Former airline boss and famous French author Marc Dugain argued Thursday that there had been a cover-up in the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, speculating that the passenger jet could have been hacked and then shot down by the US. Dugain, a well-respected French author, argues that the Boeing 777 carrying 239 people crashed near Diego Garcia, a British island in the middle of the Indian Ocean used as a strategic air force and intelligence base by the US military, in the six-page article in Paris Match. Here’s a gist of what Marc Dugain has to say:
- Dugain has already received a “friendly threat.” According to Dugain, a British Intelligence Officer cautioned him against the “risks” of investigating the flight’s disappearance and suggested that he “let time do its work” instead.
- When the pilot last said “Good night,” there was a certain mocking tone in his voice.
- Dugain says that data from UK-based Inmarsat is suspect and that it is close to Intelligence Agencies.
- Dugain believes that testimonies from witnesses at Maldives is being suppressed, and that an empty Boeing fire extinguisher was found on the beach two week after the incident.
Update: The Malaysian Government needs to be warned not to give too much authority to Australia over the search and rescue. Australia was involved in the cover-up, and their military radars probably saw everything. This nation of ex-cons played an important role in the Globalist conquest and enslavement of neighbouring Indonesia.
UPDATE: This is stuff from a link posted earlier that I had missed out on.
Update: Some Good News. Malaysia Airlines is now tracking long-haul flights every 15 minutes after MH370 disappearance. To quote, “the systems on its Boeing 777 fleet had been upgraded to report the plane’s position every 15 minutes, and its Boeing 737-800 and Airbus A330 and A380 aircraft every 10 minutes.”
Update: A “media institute” that panders to the mainstream media does not want you reading this website. To quote,
The insatiable desire for information is partly because the situation is so mysterious. Couple that with the fact that the flow of new, credible details comes in the form of a drip rather than a firehose. Now mix it all together with fears of terrorism and airplane crashes and you have a perfect recipe for rumor and conspiracy theories.
Though I hate the rumors and overreaching on a story like this, I see the fundamentally human process driving empty quotes and unsubstantiated reporting.
This is how we cope with big, uncertain events: we grasp for ways to relate, to process them through our own lens. And when there is a dearth of information, we push, prod and search and speculate. We fill the empty air of cable news and conversation with anything.
In searching for answers, we reach for anything that can seemingly make sense of what we don’t know. We also engage in this process together, by sharing and communicating.
A little digging revealed that the “media institute” in question was founded by an editor of the St. Petersburg Times. To quote,
Poynter’s founding president was Donald K. Baldwin, another former editor of the St. Petersburg Times. Baldwin, a longtime colleague of Nelson Poynter’s [...................]
Robert J. Haiman was Poynter’s president and managing director from 1983 to 1996. It was Haiman, former executive editor of the St. Petersburg Times, who moved the institute [.......]
The problem is that the town of St.Petersburg in Florida is home to the CIA drug plane fleet. Here’s what an investigator has to say about the relationship between the St. Petersburg Times and the CIA drug trade:
Hometown paper of the drug trafficking organization (DTO) in question.
“A conspiracy theorist who runs a popular Web site continues to link both (Frederic) Geffon and (Brent) Kovar to the Mexico bust,” sneered St. Petersburg Times reporter Aaron Scharockman.
“The blogger calls the plane “Cocaine One” because of its presidential-looking paint job.”
Apparently, that’s me to whom he’s referring
The St. Petersburg Times’ incredibly obtuse coverage of the scandal may owe something to it’s status as the hometown newspaper of the drug trafficking operation in question.
Still, the paper’s coverage illustrates one essential point about drug trafficking.
Everything operates on a sliding scale, depending on who you are, where you are, whom you know, whom you ask, and who you’re ‘with.’
The most important thing is, apparently, to be ‘with’ somebody.
The truth that really hurts is having a press that’s less free than Mexico’s.
It’s humiliating. And while certain elements of the American elite may profit from it…
Once again, the rest of us get stuck with the bill.
The Official Malaysian Government Website on the Investigation of MH370. Satellite log data can be found here.
Malaysian Airlines page on MH370
Malaysian Airlines page on Mh17
Professional Pilots Rumour Network (Note that this is a fairly technical forum, and conspiracy theories are being deleted)
Twitter search for #MH370 and #Diego Garcia
Reddit search for MH370 and Diego Garcia
A Malaysian Source (Regularly Updated)
Maps of the supposed flight route.
CNN coverage (Warning Disinfo)
Coverage on the Wall Street Journal (Warning Disinfo; This publication is associated with the Rothschilds)
A continuously updated Timeline of events courtesy the