Suggestive evidence that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was redirected to Diego Garcia keeps growing stronger. New revelations pertaining to the disappearance of MH370 are putting a new perspective on the 1998 alleged “crash” Swissair Flight 111 off the coast of Canada, minutes away from a major Canadian Airbase, CFB Shearwater. In the post, we apply everything we learnt from the disappearance of MH370 and subsequent redirection to Diego Garcia to the alleged “crash” of SWR111, and we learn that like MH370, SWR111 may have secretly landed.
Subscribe to us
- Did Swissair Flight 111 land at an Airbase?
- Aafia and Malala; A Tale of Two Pakistani Women
- Was Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Redirected to Diego Garcia?
- Aboriginal Student Researching Missing Aboriginal Women at Halifax University Goes Missing!
- Guess Who Hates the Bitcoin?
- Documentary Review Analysis; Petropolis Captures the Scale of the Alberta Tar Sands
- Documentary Review-Analysis; GASLAND highlights the Fracking Up of America
- Documentary Review-Analysis; The Hole Story sheds light on the Secret History of the Canadian Mining Industry
- Is there really a Cliff in the Rye Field? A critical interpretation of one of the most memorable literary memes
- Escaping The Catcher in the Rye-Decrypting J.D. Salinger
Stuff Thats Cooking…
9/11 Abbottabad Circus ALL YUAR PLANES ARE BELONG TO US Alternate News Birthers British Intelligence Canada Canada's Department of Terrorism? Clash of Civilizations Criminal Cabals at University Dalhousie University Department of Terrorism Donald Trump Egypt Enron False Prophets and Decepticons Federal Reserve System Forgotten Heroes Gaddafi Globalism Grand Theft Airbus Halifax Inside Job INSPIRE magazine Iran J.D. Salinger - The Catcher in the Rye Libya Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 NASA New World Order Obama birth Certificate Oil Omar Saeed Shaikh Osama Bin Laden Pipelinistan Revolution Rothschilds Sam ImBacile September 11th 2001 (9/11) Shelley Anne Clark Societal Failure Stanley Kubrick The World War Deception Tunisia Worse than snakes on a plane