2014 Nobel Peace Prize co-winner Malala Yusufzai made it to Time Magazines’s 25 Most Influential Teens for highlighting intimidation of women in Pakistan. While becoming an overnight celebrity in the West, she generates mixed reactions and even hostility in Pakistan. Another Pakistani woman, Aafia Siddiqui, continues to suffer far more physical injury and mental trauma than Malala, and maybe even rape. She even witnessed her youngest infant succumb to fatal injuries during her arrest. While Aafia was quietly flushed down the memory hole in the West, She has reemerged in Pakistan as a symbol of a nation’s
Subscribe to us
- Aafia and Malala; A Tale of Two Pakistani Women
- Was Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Redirected to Diego Garcia?
- Aboriginal Student Researching Missing Aboriginal Women at Halifax University Goes Missing!
- Guess Who Hates the Bitcoin?
- Documentary Review Analysis; Petropolis Captures the Scale of the Alberta Tar Sands
- Documentary Review-Analysis; GASLAND highlights the Fracking Up of America
- Documentary Review-Analysis; The Hole Story sheds light on the Secret History of the Canadian Mining Industry
- Is there really a Cliff in the Rye Field? A critical interpretation of one of the most memorable literary memes
- Escaping The Catcher in the Rye-Decrypting J.D. Salinger
- Seven Reasons to avoid lending your approval to the Rob Ford Takedown
Stuff Thats Cooking…
9/11 Abbottabad Circus Alternate News Birthers Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies British Intelligence Canada Canada's Department of Terrorism? Clash of Civilizations Criminal Cabals at University Dalhousie University Department of Terrorism Donald Trump Egypt Enron False Prophets and Decepticons Federal Reserve System Forgotten Heroes Gaddafi Globalism Grand Theft Airbus Inside Job INSPIRE magazine Iran J.D. Salinger - The Catcher in the Rye Libya Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 NASA New World Order Obama birth Certificate Oil Omar Saeed Shaikh Osama Bin Laden Pipelinistan Precious Metals Putting USA back into USAMA Revolution Rothschilds Sam ImBacile September 11th 2001 (9/11) Shelley Anne Clark Societal Failure Stanley Kubrick The World War Deception Tunisia